Old Habits Die Hard

easysurfer

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
So, I was in that state half awake half asleep this morning as was a bit disoriented. In my dream state, I was thinking "I'm late, gonna miss my regular train to w*rk." I was all ready to spring out of my bed and take a quick shower when then I realized, "Hey, I'm retired. Have been for several years already!" Then the calm came across me. :D

Old habits die hard.

Last edited:
I have 5 alarm clocks that get me up every morning. All 4 legged.

It's great, isn't it? :D

I have been using a CD alarm clock with delightful morning birdsongs to awaken me, lately, because I was tired of sleeping so late. This morning, for the first time, I hit the "snooze" button. Wasn't even sure which one it was. Then I accidently hit it again and by that time, had no idea how long the snooze period was. Can you imagine that? Being confused by the "snooze" button? :LOL: Retirement is great.

Got bored after 20 minutes and got up before the snooze delay expired.

:dance:

I love sleeping to when ever also. I just love when I talk to my friends and they say they love their jobs. Yeah right!

So, I was in that state half awake half asleep this morning as was a bit disoriented. In my dream state, I was thinking "I'm late, gonna miss my regular train to w*rk." I was all ready to spring out of my bed and take a quick shower when then I realized, "Hey, I'm retired. Have been for several years already!" Then the calm came across me. :D

Old habits die hard.

Nightmare ! :eek: or The Twilight Zone (A Stop at Wiloughby)

Back
Top Bottom