Only about 31 more days to get involved in this special deal

hey, why not try?

the worst thing that could happen is you could get off!

Rush probably has to "poke fun at it" because he's probably incapable of poking anything else at it. Between the drugs and the blubber, he probably couldn't participate if he wanted to.

mickeyd said:
If you're not otherwise occupied on 12/22/06, grab your significant other and protest like hell. :cool:

http://www.globalorgasm.org/

Now thats funny, It is my ER DATE!!!!

Kool I might actually get lucky, the wife will be taking the train up north to drive back home with me after we head into the big city!!

bosco said:
hey, why not try?

Rush probably has to "poke fun at it" because he's probably incapable of poking anything else at it. Between the drugs and the blubber, he probably couldn't participate if he wanted to.

I believe the "drugs and blubber" are gone, but he is no kid and so
I am not too sure about "participation".

JG

bosco said:
hey, why not try?

As I said in a previous thread, Rush has not been overweight for something like 10 years. So find some other reason to make fun of him

I'm sure our previous president will be taking part in this effort! The only question is if his taste in women has improved since leaving office?

saluki9 said:
The only question is if his taste in women has improved since leaving office?

He's still married to Hillary. You have your answer.

JG

saluki9 said:
As I said in a previous thread, Rush has not been overweight for something like 10 years. So find some other reason to make fun of him

I'm sure our previous president will be taking part in this effort! The only question is if his taste in women has improved since leaving office?

He hasn't had a bj in the oval office in over 6 years....find some other reason to make fun of him. :LOL:

mickeyd said:
I wonder if President Hillary would give him one for old times sake?

lol -- bet she's never given him one! there was an old joke involving a bottle, a genie, peace in the middle east, and precisely this event :LOL: As I recall, the genie decided peace in the middle east was easier to arrange.

bet she's never given him one!

Wouldn't you love to know what Bill told Monica? You know that he must have said something like "Oh baby this is the best. You know, Hil would never do that kind of stuff. Somthing about being dirty. Can you beleive that s**t? Ahh baby, watch the teeth ok?"

mickeyd said:
I wonder if President Hillary would give him one for old times sake?

I just vomited twice

1. Thinking of president Hillary

2. Linking of a man being able to sustain "interest" while in the presence of Hillary

saluki9 said:
I just vomited twice

1. Thinking of president Hillary

2. Linking of a man being able to sustain "interest" while in the presence of Hillary

:D :D :D :D :D

I'll give Slick Willie a big pass in the woman department, because, outside of Monica, he had some real hotties, and being married to Hilllary has to be a sentence of some kind........... ;)

Back
Top Bottom