Do You Drink Enough Water Each Day?

Me neither. Perhaps they get something to drink right after?

(I cannot eat a meal without a glass of water, and just can't fathom how someone can eat food with out drinking something), .

I have always liked cold milk, and prefer 2% fat or lower. Lower fat milk actually tastes better to me.

I’ve rediscovered milk as an excellent food. Thankfully, I am not sensitive to it. It has protein and calcium two things many older people need more of as we age and our bodies don’t work as efficiently as in our youth. Add in the fact that it hydrates us and it makes sense to down a few glasses each day.

(I cannot eat a meal without a glass of water, and just can't fathom how someone can eat food with out drinking something, but a lot of folks do, so maybe I am the weird one)
I doubt it. But I just ate a giant bowl of chicken salad and didn't have anything to drink. I was hungry but not thirsty.

I have always liked cold milk, and prefer 2% fat or lower. Lower fat milk actually tastes better to me.
I normally buy 2%, but had to buy whole milk the other day because they were out of 2% and I don't like the lower ones. I like the 2% better than the whole.

I love cold milk, and keep a glass in the refrigerator to use when drinking milk, to make it even colder. I've always wondered if the "Freshman Fifteen" had something to do with that delicious cold foamy milk that came out of the machines in dorm cafeterias--the ones where you pull up on that silver ball-looking thing and the milk squirts out of a nozzle. That stuff is delicious.

FWIW, I have started each day with a big glass of water, and a couple glasses of water or cold herbal tea during the day - that's all new to me. More when I am working or playing outside - I have always done that.

The change has been quite an improvement in many ways, to my surprise. I never drank anything unless thirst brought it on, so I've probably been under hydrated my entire life...too soon old, too late smart.

Back
Top Bottom