Pistorius Trial

My sentiments exactly......I'm thinking he threw a hissy fit/temper tantrum and started blasting.
In earlier testimony, he was said to fire a gun out an open car sunroof, in a fit of rage.

No self defense expert will tell you to shoot through a wall. Who knows what's behind it?

In this state, you're likely to be charged with 3 felonies for that action. Bullets can't see, they hit whatever and possibly keep on going. It's amazing how many pieces of sheet rock a bullet can pass through.
MRG

He's toast. And I think that is fine with a large majority of the human race because few believe his theatrics. Fine with me - fry him.

Last edited:
She was standing facing the door and he claims she never said anything while he was yelling to call the police. The logic he stands on in defense of his actions has me stumped.

She was standing facing the door and he claims she never said anything while he was yelling to call the police. The logic he stands on in defense of his actions has me stumped.

No pun intended...

Have paid no attention to the trial, as I do with most [-]dog and pony shows[/-] very public trials. My gut tells me he's a total d*ck, and likely shot her in a fit of rage. Hopefully, justice will be properly served.

In the South Africa justice system, once the defendant begins testimony, he or she cannot have any contact with the defense attorneys. The defendant must testify without the benefit of counsel. Very different from the American system, and perhaps not a bad thing.

In the South Africa justice system, once the defendant begins testimony, he or she cannot have any contact with the defense attorneys. The defendant must testify without the benefit of counsel. Very different from the American system, and perhaps not a bad thing.

Thanks for the clarification. That's why I mistakenly thought he was representing himself as there was no "I object" as the pitpull prosecutor was telling Pistorius to "Say it..."

The system might be not a bad thing, but in baseball terms it's like the Pitcher in the AL throwing at a batter then hiding behind the DH rule :)

Back
Top Bottom