Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way He opened another account to get another free movie

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

Moemg

Gone but not forgotten
Did T Al actually spring for the $20 to make another movie or did he open up another account in some one's name Lena Perhaps ?

Voted other. I'm thinking DD made the movie :)

No, The movie is definitely Al . The question is did he suddenly open up his wallet and splurge for another film .

In that case, I'm thinking he just used a different e-mail address to get another freebie;) Al is the king of LBYM.

Sorry , I guess I should have been a little clearer . Some of us have been making these silly movies . The first one is free . After that it is $20.00 . Trombone Al just made a second movie . If you are a long time poster you will know him as the guy who does just about anything to save money . He repurposed an electric toothbrush into a vibrator . Okay , he didn't do that but he has done lots of weird things to save money . So would someone this frugal spring for $20 or would he try to sign up for another free movie under another name . His movies are brilliant but he is super thrifty .

I would say T-Al did what ever it took to avoid letting any moths out of his wallet.

If you are a long time poster you will know him as the guy who does just about anything to save money . He repurposed an electric toothbrush into a vibrator .

I thought it was the other way around?

-ERD50

I thought it was the other way around?

-ERD50

Nah - that's just silly. He did run leads in from his Toyota Echo to avoid the expense of buying new batteries though - and as a bonus has uptown electric toothbrush action in all the no-hookup tent camps across the country.

Back
Top Bottom