• white squirrel on post

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • cat and woodchuck

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Khan

Gone but not forgotten
I want to make a photo into a poster for someone who has just moved into a new house.

2831691980_400b389dbe.jpg

2831691730_fc1f2d3242.jpg

1995310905_67c1a29e1c.jpg

Definitely the cat & woodchuck.

Who won that stare-down?

Definitely the cat & woodchuck.

Who won that stare-down?

It was a draw.
Cat went back to sleep and woodchuck went back to chucking wood (that board in the picture).

The squirrel at the door looks like a great "welcome to the neighborhood" shot... The cat and woodchuck give me the feeling that "someone ain't welcome here" The albino squirrel might give someone the impression that the nieighborhood is for whites only...

but that's just me...:D

Was clawed and bitten by a squirrel once (not a good experience), so I voted for the cat and woodchuck. I do not like squirrels, as they are . . . uh . . . squirrely.

Great pictures. I’m partial to groundhogs but putting that bias aside I still think picture 3 is the best. Who’s house is that cat sleeping on?

Was clawed and bitten by a squirrel once (not a good experience), so I voted for the cat and woodchuck. I do not like squirrels, as they are . . . uh . . . squirrely.

Savaged by a squirrel? I bet that makes you extremely popular at parties. ;)

I vote photo one. And I'm stealing "Savaged By Squirrels" as a name for my new punk band... :cool:

My initial instinct was #1, but then I wondered if eventually the person would think of the squirrel as scary instead of humorous. So, I vote for #3 with the woodchuck and friend.

Great pictures. I’m partial to groundhogs but putting that bias aside I still think picture 3 is the best. Who’s house is that cat sleeping on?

House was built by EX for porch cats. There's a baffle inside (to make it defensible and keep out the wind), a removable floor panel, it has 'legs' to keep it dry, and the top is hinged. The board in front of it sits on bricks to provide a dry threshold.

Maybe I should patent it.

I'm in the minority because I love # 2, :smitten:

But I guess it all depends on the person to whom you are giving the gift. To me the first one is comical, the second one lovely and the third one is curious....

Back
Top Bottom