Prayers For Fort Hood TX

Cruisinthru

Recycles dryer sheets
Please keep those at Fort Hood TX in your thoughts and prayers. Fort Hood has been hit with so many combat losses in the last eight years of war and now it's happening on their door step. I am heart broken while listening to the news.

Thanks for the thoughtful post. I agree--our thoughts, prayers, and hopes for peace soon.

Please keep those at Fort Hood TX in your thoughts and prayers. Fort Hood has been hit with so many combat losses in the last eight years of war and now it's happening on their door step. I am heart broken while listening to the news.

Yep. Strikes real close to home.

My husband and I are volunteers at the USO at DFW Airport. All of the troops going on R and R from the wars come thru either Atlanta or Dallas on their way back to their familes. About 60% come thru DFW. The motto of the USO is "Until the last one comes home". We have now been volunterring for over three years and the end is not in sight for these wars.

We have met so many of the soldiers and their families from Fort Hood during the last few years that I am just sick to my stomack about this carnage. It isn't bad enough that Ft. Hood has a constant stream of combat casualties coming home, but now the gun shots are on their door step. I fell so bad for the spouses and children who are a waiting the return of their loved ones from the war areas and now they have to worry about this kind of violence too.

Our military is filled with some of the best of their generation. I have been so impressed by the quality of personnel. That any one of them had to loose their lives in this way just sickens me.

Please pray for their families and all the others at Ft. Hood. Also let's all hope and pray that these wars are over soon.

God bless the American soldier and their families. God bless them and keep them.

Back
Top Bottom