Presidential poop

cute fuzzy bunny

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Ok, this one really has me scratching my head.

Word has it that when GW travels abroad, he uses a special toilet thats brought from here, and all the...umm...materials are collected and brought back to the united states.

WHY?!?

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
Ok, this one really has me scratching my head.
Word has it that when GW travels abroad, he uses a special toilet thats brought from here, and all the...umm...materials are collected and brought back to the united states.
WHY?!?
Man, and for all these years my assignment officers were telling me that the President's military officer with the briefcase was carrying the release codes for the nuclear weapons.

Heavy **** indeed...

IF that is true then someone wants to prevent anyone from running it through a lab. 

Alright, after further analysis i'm really grossed out. Apparently this is a frequently performed act of espionage. Our own CIA has historically regularly attempted to collect 'specimens' from visiting dignitaries and so does mossad. :p :p :p

I think we've just found the worst spy job in the world, and one that will probably not ever be made into a movie.

"Matt Damon must collect a piece of Kim John Il's feces in 24 hours or the world is doomed!"

Make up your own title.

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:

DNA.

That's how you know a dead terrorist is who you think he/she is after they are otherwise rendered, uh, unrecognizable. Previously acquired "evidence" is entered into a database for later use.

Rich_in_Tampa said:
That's how you know a dead terrorist is who you think he/she is after they are otherwise rendered, uh, unrecognizable. Previously acquired "evidence" is entered into a database for later use.
Meanwhile, back at the White House:
"Hey, Doc, it's great to be back from our trip, but Air Force One just called-- they have a couple "loads" for you sign into custody and enter in your database. Pickup is at the aft cargo door. Have a nice day!"

I dunno, Rich-- I hope your assignment officer is better than mine was...

Nords said:
Meanwhile, back at the White House:
"Hey, Doc, it's great to be back from our trip, but Air Force One just called-- they have a couple "loads" for you sign into custody and enter in your database. Pickup is at the aft cargo door. Have a nice day!"

I dunno, Rich-- I hope your assignment officer is better than mine was...

:D :D

If you only knew where these hands have been over the years...

But at least I wash them weekly whether they need it or not.

It's because someone told him he doesn't have his **** together.

He's worried about weapons of mass defecation!

Back
Top Bottom