Re-vote in MI and FL - NOT!

Arc

Recycles dryer sheets
It's getting even more interesting folks! There could be some very angry folks at the convention in Denver. I don't have a dog in this race but I can't take my eyes off of it! Typically you would think that no matter how fierce the primary - that at the end - the party unites and does their thing. Is it possible that this is in jeopardy this time around for the Dems?

The Swamp: Florida, Michigan revotes: Forget them

Last edited:
what are the odds that i might vote for a guy in the general election who would prevent my primary vote from counting?

now my only decision is whether to write in a vote for alfred e neuman or Pat Paulsen for President — He’s back, and still better than all the rest.

img_632826_0_1b58e1d011b64d7af9d77b9932137545.jpg

I like to nominate Howad Dean as DNC chairmen for life. He is such a scream.

I think it would be shameful if delegates from Florida and Michigan cannot participate at the convention. I don't know what the rules are, and I don't care. If all 50 states are not permitted to participate then that is just wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong.:rant:

If the DNC needs a "club" of some sort to enforce when primaries are to be held, then let them find another one. :bat: This is just going too far. :eek:

Last edited:
Obama will still not have enough votes by convention time.He will not poll well against mcCain. He will be asked to give his delagates to Al Gore and in turn be the VP with Gore. Hillary will be told you will be the leader of the democratic controlled senate.

Hows that?

I wonder who at the DNC insisted that this was a good idea.

RNC infiltrator?

Naw not even Carl Rove is devious enough for this stunt.

The Republican penalized Michigan and Florida by stripping them of 1/2 of their delegates, I am sure it was compromise that nobody was happy with but everybody could live with.

The Democrat in their believe in the infalliabilty of a central government, adopted this uncompromising position all on their own. See GWB isn't the only arrogant politician.

I think it would be shameful if delegates from Florida and Michigan cannot participate at the convention. I don't know what the rules are, and I don't care. If all 50 states are not permitted to participate then that is just wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong.:rant:

If the DNC needs a "club" of some sort to enforce when primaries are to be held, then let them find another one. :bat: This is just going too far. :eek:
If I tell my kid 3 times not to do something or she'll lose a privelege, I don't give it to her anyway if she did what I told her not to do.

People in the state should've been speaking up when their local reps were breaking the rules, not now.

Obama and Hillary have a risk if those two states do not hold a primary and are counted.

It is in both of their interest to hold primaries that will count for the convention. If one of them wins because of a technicality... some will feel cheated and hold a grudge. Supporters of each will feel like they got a raw deal.

For Dems... it could mean that some stay home and do not vote in the general election.

For independents, it means some who might vote for Obama or Clinton will vote for McCain.

No matter who the nominee is... they will need the other person's wholehearted endorsement (without a cloud hanging over it).

Obama will still not have enough votes by convention time.He will not poll well against mcCain. He will be asked to give his delagates to Al Gore and in turn be the VP with Gore. Hillary will be told you will be the leader of the democratic controlled senate.

Hows that?

Did I hear the GREAT Al Gore's name? With AL GORE having recently won the Nobel Peace Prize and with his views on Global Warming how can the Democratic Party go wrong?

Hey, anybody that the Dems throw up there can not be any worse then what we have had for the last 7 plus years of this adminstration.:duh: And just maybe the GREAT Al Gore can win the GREAT state of Florida this time around. Oh I forgot about the U.S Supreme Court and the Old George W appointments.;):duh:

It is just too bad that Harry S. Truman is not alive and running.

GOD BLESS US ALL

Back
Top Bottom