Real men dont go to botanical gardens pics

You photographers should definitely frame these photos! Just beautiful, and thanks so much for sharing! I showed these to my mother while I looked at them (she's 91 today), and really enjoyed looking at them. Again, thanks! And frame them!
My husband is big into print making too. We have lots of our photos "framed". So do many of our friends to whom we gift prints when they particularly admire a photo. And then there are the annual calendars we create as gifts for friends/family. Thanks for our share of the compliments.

Audrey

I'm just a big sucker for plant and animal photos, frankly...or any really great photography. I don't have the talent myself.

Great photos! -

Here's a couple from the US Botanical Garden in Washington DC:

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

These botanical pictures are beautiful. Now I want to explore some of these places. Getting the travel bug. :flowers:

Don't forget the National Tropical Botanical Garden on Kauai. Originally the garden of Queen Emma, it was later the setting of Fantasy Island (The plane! The plane!).

I bookmarked that one for future reference. Haven't been to that island before. Now if I can only get myself to travel solo. That appears to hold me back some (a lot). I'm used to traveling with family...not so much now.:(

Beautiful pics guys. Thanks for sharing. I guess that I need to get my DH into photography. I have been wanting to go to the Longwood Gardens in PA, but I think that he would rather stay home and watch the grass grow. He is like Mathjack 107 and wants excitement or blood and guts. He is starting to get a little better. We went on a walking tour this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom