Revised Astrological Signs

Purron

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Always thought I was a Virgo. According to this, I'm actually a Leo. Here's the story:

Sign of the times: Astrology story soars like a comet | StarTribune.com

Here are the revised astrological signs:
Astrology buffs who follow the stars should be using these dates, reflecting where the stars currently are aligned (note: the days overlap because the periods don't begin and end at midnight):
Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.
Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11.
Pisces: March 11-April 18.
Aries: April 18-May 13.
Taurus: May 13-June 21.
Gemini: June 21-July 20.
Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10.
Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16.
Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.
Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23.
Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.
Ophiuchus:* Nov. 29-Dec. 17.
Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.

* Discarded by the Babylonians because they wanted 12 signs per year.

I was born on the cutoff between Sagittarius and Ophiuchian(?). I guess I'll have to do some research to find how it is determined so I'll know what I am and how to behave. Or maybe not...

I've decided I'm going with the expert recommendation and staying a Sagittarian. I mean, people listen to Paul Krugman regarding economics and politics. No reason I can't go with Moonrabbit on astrology.

I was a Scorpio all my life. But now according to the new dates I'm a Libra.

Or in baseball terms, I'm now a Libra with an asterisk :LOL:

I read somewhere a while back (can't find with a quick google) that in the US we spend roughly twice the money on consulting astrologers than we do on astronomy research.

I used to have fun with astrologers. When in the 70s it was a big deal. Instead of saying hi it was What's your sign? And there were fairs of astrological readings.

They wanted Birth date and time, to be really accurate in their readings. So I'd get in line, when it was my turn, gave them the info and added, by the way it was 2 am plus seven hours from here. Oh and I was born at home on the living room couch, with a midwife assisting, and my brother came home three sheets to the wind right in the middle of my gracing the world with my presence. Does that matter?

Heh, they always choked, and mumbled something about that being really difficult. I just smiled and said, yeah it must be and walked.

So I guess now I'm a Scorpio, until the next update. Any day now.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Did you really think the astrology assignments had anything to do with actual astronomy?

lol

Ophiuchus:* Nov. 29-Dec. 17.

* Discarded by the Babylonians because they wanted 12 signs per year.

I can't even attempt to pronounce my new sign.

Hmmm, somehow I feel unlucky today...better check my horoscope.

There's no way I'm not my original sign...hahahahaha

So what was your original sign bright eyed? I always thought Virgo, my original sign, seemed like a good fit. There is a certain symmetry in being a Leo though. After all, it is the feline sign;)

Mmmm...me going from a Scorpio to a Libra? I don't think so.... I'm too set in mah ways....;)

I have no tattoos to worry about, but DW and I are more compatible under the old signs so I think I'll stick with them. lol

Only affects those born after 2009. (guess me and the wife are both still a Gemini's)

No wonder I'm so bull-headed! It's not my fault. Unknown to all, I've been a Taurus all these years. :LOL:

i am so absolutely 150% what my sign says that i make most people with my sign look like some other sign, it is really scary! now if i followed this new method i'd back up 1 sign and that sign is 180 degrees different than what i am.

no way this nonsense could be true! but wait.... which nonsense? the current or new nonsense?

astrology is basically akin to witchcraft and voodoo. it boggles my mind how anyone could believe in it and i must be correct because my sign says i am extremely logical... and i am. :ROFLMAO:

It seems my sign moved from Sagitarius to Scorpio. Well, if the move makes me a more social, positive and less cynical, I´ll have to accept the move-My wife´s orders:D!

So what was your original sign bright eyed? I always thought Virgo, my original sign, seemed like a good fit. There is a certain symmetry in being a Leo though. After all, it is the feline sign;)

I'm like a triple - scorpio rising and falling, and born dragon year...:greetings10: no balance!

Sounds like a great marketing idea to sell Ophiuchus:* stuff. I mean, who could resist a new T-shirt? I moved from a Scorpio to a Libra after 66 years...damn it's great to get out from under those insects!

Back
Top Bottom