Roxxxy the sexbot proving a popular gal

A breakthrough in artificial intelligence, I bet. But having one in the house would give me nightmares. Thoughts of "The Stepford Wives" (the original with Katherine Ross) or Yul Brynner from "Westworld".

:LOL: I think that's hysterical, but there'll be somebody out there that will buy it I'm sure. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:LOL: I think that's hysterical, but there'll be somebody out there that will buy it I'm sure. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well, someone needs to ask themselves how long it would take them to spend $7-9K on flowers and dining out and such. They'll want to know how long it takes to break even.....

Hmmmm....
5'7" - check
raven black hair - check
Wild Wendy personality - check
C cups - taking the 5th ;)

But does "she" have any clue how to make BACON and eggs for "her" man afterwards? :cool:

Well, the article says she "can carry on a conversation".

I trust there's a switch to turn that off?>:D

No one would buy that thing to have conversations. Would they?

IMO, yes... I don't know which is creepier.. talking to a piece of plastic with a wig or thinking you caused it to have an orgasm. :nonono:

Well at least it's a girl sexbot !

You don't want anyone to think you are a weird-o now do you

Well, I must admit I talk/yell at my computer. But it doesn't wear a wig or has had an orgasm...as far as I know...:whistle:

This thread is useless without video.

I don't know but I think a male robot that could accompany you to early bird dinners and clubhouse functions would be a BIG seller in Florida . He does not need to have the orgasm function just the martini making function and he'll be a hit .

I don't know but I think a male robot that could accompany you to early bird dinners and clubhouse functions would be a BIG seller in Florida . He does not need to have the orgasm function just the martini making function and he'll be a hit .

You missed the take out the trash function and the kill the cockroach function that are so vital to any womans manbot feature list.

For a little extra you can also get the burp/fart features in your manbot.

It's like Lars and the Real Girl but with sex!
I bet that Jeff Foxworthy and Larry the Cable Guy are laughing themselves sick trying to come up with an R-rated three minutes of standup for this one...

Hmmmm....
5'7" - check
raven black hair - check
Wild Wendy personality - check
C cups - taking the 5th ;)

But does "she" have any clue how to make BACON and eggs for "her" man afterwards? :cool:

Any man worth his salt can cook bacon ...pfft Plus clean up!
Oh and eggs too!...like thats harD!

Plus hell it will want to avoid all that cuddling stuff..

;)

I would really worry about any man who would be interested in this artificial woman.

Take about weird!

Ha

Well, someone needs to ask themselves how long it would take them to spend $7-9K on flowers and dining out and such. They'll want to know how long it takes to break even.....

You mean nobody on this board has broken out the spreadsheet to do the calculations!

IMO, yes... I don't know which is creepier.. talking to a piece of plastic with a wig or thinking you caused it to have an orgasm. :nonono:

That more than aptly describes a few of my sexual encounters. OK, they weren't completely plastic, just the parts that received surgical upgrades, and frankly, I still don't know if I gave them orgasms either.

You mean nobody on this board has broken out the spreadsheet to do the calculations! It's a simple capital budgeting exercise! :)

No way in hell a machine could even remotely come close to how wonderful woman are. That look they get. Those eyes..the noises. The cute little things they do. When they get grumpy...Bah no one could make perfection...

:)

so i didnt bother running a spreadsheet...

Haven't we all at one time or another wished that our significant other had a warranty with a no-questions-asked returns policy?

This brings great double entendre to the term "boot-y call"... or should that be "re-booty call"? What about "firmware"?

You mean nobody on this board has broken out the spreadsheet to do the calculations!
This sounds like an interesting project in need of much deeper, um, research. I'm not sure which is better-- speed dating or the one-at-a-time approach. And is this a rental or a purchase? Depreciation schedules? Upgrades?

Well, I have been told to act as if I should care, so hence the statement.
So essentially both sides may have been pretending?

You military veterans, especially you deployed veterans, would probably agree that this is a submarine XO's and command master chief's nightmare. "Whaddya mean I can't bring it onboard, Chief, I can fit it in my locker and I won't disturb anyone! This weighs a lot less than Smitty's exercise weights, it takes up a lot less room than Jonesie's magazine collection, and think of the fun the crew could have on Halfway Night!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom