Roxxxy the sexbot proving a popular gal

I can definitely see the potential for inviting Miss Roxxxy to the more "elite" stag parties of the world...:whistle:

Disclaimer: I've been pal-ing around with men for too long..I'm starting to think like one. :nonono:

You military veterans, especially you deployed veterans, would probably agree that this is a submarine XO's and command master chief's nightmare. "Whaddya mean I can't bring it onboard, Chief, I can fit it in my locker and I won't disturb anyone! This weighs a lot less than Smitty's exercise weights, it takes up a lot less room than Jonesie's magazine collection, and think of the fun the crew could have on Halfway Night!"

Okay, now you got me thinking about the Austin Powers scene when he wakes up and tries to deny/explain his enlarger pump.

To get your paws on a Roxxxy gal, however, you’ll have to shell out between $7,000 - $9,000 depending on personal customisation, plus a monthly subscription fee.

Of course the used ones are probably quite a bit cheaper.

Great, I can see it now--a new selection on FIREcalc: "Year you expect to receive Social Security; year you will pay off the mortgage; year SO will be replaced by Roxxydoll"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom