Rutgers team speaks out on Imus remarks

Re: Rutgers team speaks out on Imus remarks

Hi Ho Hi Ho

This just in: Disney to hold press conference at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow. Word on the street is that Disney will apologize for the Seven Dwarfs singing "Hi Ho, Hi Ho" in the movie Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

Disney plans to remove all items, currently for sale, associated with >>>this movie. This includes books, dolls, and movies.

Later in the week the Seven Dwarfs will appear on the Al Sharpton radio show to apologize and undergo a 7 hour grilling.

Jesse Jackson has not been contacted for comment on this. His office stated that he and his personal secretary were attending a meeting in the Bahamas . However, people at PUSH hinted that a large protest is being scheduled at Disney World.

Snow White could not be reached for comment.

Did you hear the one about Don Ho dying?
It is said that he left many grandchildren still in diapers or he "left had many nappy bottomed Ho(s)"
Don't blame me; I heard it on NPR

Now that this subject has died down a bit, I'll ask the question that's been bugging me since this whole mess started. What the heck is wrong with what Imus said about a bunch of these....:confused:

img_508311_0_fb0b035f3483bd079484a4140072dc8c.jpg

REWahoo! said:
Now that this subject has died down a bit, I'll ask the question that's been bugging me since this whole mess started. What the heck is wrong with what Imus said about a bunch of these....:confused:

*facepalms*

IMUS is back. Thank goodness. If you don't get the radio broadcast, you can see him on RFD TV, which will simulcast his program. Hopefully he won't make his program into pablum.

Back
Top Bottom