Sandra Bullock

Not sure what the discussion is all about. Sandra Bullock is a class act - she was awarded a Razzie and accepted it in person. Many actors and other professionals take themselves too seriously, she gave a good example of when to just enjoy the moment.

And off to the Argument Clinic for anyone who disagrees!

It's refreshing to see that she doesn't seem to take her stardom too seriously.

The first movie I saw of her was "The Net".

I'm fairly certain Sandra is just bumbling through her life now, since she realized that DW got to me first.
:LOL:

In the voice over commentary on the movie, "Crash", the director, Paul Haggis, relates how one of his friends saw the movie and asked him, "Wow. How did you manage to get a good performance from Sandra Bullock, of all people?" Sums up my view of her as an actress.

Sandra's in the Sally Field mode: cute and sexy.

Oh, I have to disagree (somewhat). Sandra is WAY beyond cute......she's sexy, smart, unbelievably attractive. Nothing against Sally Field, but Sandra Bullock is way beyond that. To me, anyway. Of course, I don't know either one of them personally, so I may be wrong, but that's my opinion.........

RAE...depends on your age I would think. I am 56.....Sally has my vote. Younger than me might go for Sandra......

RAE...depends on your age I would think. I am 56.....Sally has my vote. Younger than me might go for Sandra......

Not necessarily. I'm 58, and Sandra gets my vote over Sally, by a longshot! Yeah, I know, I'm way too old for her (and I'm happily married), but still......a guy can dream a little right, right?

Sandra Bullock. Very cute. I always get her confused with Julia Roberts for some reason.

Not sure why your age would favor Sally. Sandra is 49 and Sally is 67 years old.

Not sure why your age would favor Sally. Sandra is 49 and Sally is 67 years old.

When I was younger....there was no Sandra B. in movies. My theory was that people tend to have a bit more positive feelings about things (in this case an actress) that happened earlier in their lives. Favorite actors tend to be the ones from earlier in life.....at least that's my theory and I'm stickin' to it:D. Now......a young Sally F and a young Sandra B....both cute as hell.

remember how attractive Linda Ronstadt was...

Well here she is now at 68 years old

01RONSTADT-articleLarge-v3.jpg

Jesse blew it, plain and simple. We were on a motorcycle trip a number of years ago and we stopped by his shop in Long Beach. He took the time to come out and say hi and pose for pictures with the group. Once upon a time he was a class act.

Sandra Bullock has always seemed to be a nice person to me, but I first saw her in a movie in 1993's Demolition Man with Sylvester Stallone. At the time she was 29, and I could not believe how pretty she was. Wow.

remember how attractive Linda Ronstadt was...

Well here she is now at 68 years old

At least she looks natural. Some of these gals (and guys, too) have had so many facelifts they're breathing through their navels.

We were extras in the Lake House movie. Between takes, the costar was trying to talk Sandra out of marrying Jesse James but she obviously didn't listen. She was very nice and genuine during the filming.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Early Retirement Forum mobile app

Back
Top Bottom