Sandra Bullock

remember how attractive Linda Ronstadt was...

Well here she is now at 68 years old

01RONSTADT-articleLarge-v3.jpg

She's living with Parkinsons. The fact that she's able to sit for a photo is awesome.

Last edited:
We were extras in the Lake House movie. Between takes, the costar was trying to talk Sandra out of marrying Jesse James but she obviously didn't listen. She was very nice and genuine during the filming.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Early Retirement Forum mobile app

Way cool! I know a lot of critics hated the movie but it's one of our favorites.

Anybody ever notice Sandra looks like our board favorite Suze O?

th

Especially the eyes.

Way cool! I know a lot of critics hated the movie but it's one of our favorites.

A lot of people don't get it. We tried explaining to MIL several times :)

Sandra was great in Blindside. And very pretty too.

Sandra has just been named America's most beautiful woman, according to People Magazine.

People magazine is right.

But Sandra Bullock didn’t earn the magazine’s “World’s Most Beautiful Woman” on her all-American, smiley good looks alone.

True, this “Miss Congeniality” has rare and real elegance in a business pumped up with Botox and fillers (and worse). Her wrinkles and natural lines show she's a woman who is living a good, happy life and is not afraid to show it.

Here's why Sandra Bullock is so 'beautiful' - NY Daily News

About two thirds of married people have cheated at least once. Does it mean that their spouses are not smart, per the OP? Funny thing is... Most of us have been cheated upon.

I guess I'm from the old school here in Texas. I would not tolerate a cheating spouse. Once would be too much.

If you marry someone with a history like Jesse James, call it what you want. Love is blind. Sometimes people think they can change someone, and sometimes they can.....but....

Back
Top Bottom