See the sights on public transportation

So these three youngins (looked like well-groomed college students) sat down in the three seats just ahead of me. Seemed to know each other, kept turning and talking. Didn’t notice them at first because of distraction from video game player across the aisle and my attempts at reading. Guy right in front of me started offering the other two Advils; they both accepted, one “Advil” fell on the seat, first guy said yuck we’re on “transit,” throw it out! Gave them some more, popped two himself plus two of something else from another container. They all mellowed out.

....The two women fighting on the SF Muni had me rolling.

Didn't someone ask about what to see/experience on the West Coast?:ROFLMAO: The 30-Stockton Line is usually much much more crowded. SO calls it the "pink bag line" because all the Chinatown produce shops use small pink plastic bags. I ride that line once or twice a week, ready or not.

One thing I learned many years ago as a subway rider in NYC is to not make eye contact with other transit riders. You want to remain as "walled off" as possible as it invites problems to do otherwise.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom