SS statement came today

calmloki

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Seems that if I wait till another year till I'm 62 they will pay enough for me to rent one of our low buck one bedroom apartments with enough left over to pay for basic cable.

The amazing thing for me was to see that the last time I had earned income was in 1991. Dang - knew I was slothful, but that's a long time without a job working for the man.

Seems that if I wait till another year till I'm 62 they will pay enough for me to rent one of our low buck one bedroom apartments with enough left over to pay for basic cable.
Ooooooh......a sugar daddy.....:cool:

Why, if you held out until age 70 and let that benefit grow at an 8% APR, it might even keep up with the basic cable subscriber rate!

Congrats! It's almost like free money. If I had more than basic cable, I wouldn't have time to read this forum. I've acquired a free one-year subscription to TV Guide which proves there is nothing on except L&O and other killer shows.

Back
Top Bottom