Stop Snowing already!!!!

"Objects in mirror are larger than they appear"--sign on the mirror over bed.

Chicago is under a blizzard watch tonight and tomorrow.

And what are "snow showers"? Same as "flurries"? We got both going on, I think.

You mean "Why do women make such lousy pilots?"
Actually, men, I thought it went something like this...

Q: Why do women make such bad carpenters?

A: Because all their lives they are convinced that this (your photo with fingers 3" apart) is 8 inches.

Your serve...>:D

I'm glad you provided the punch line--I didn't get it :) -- wait, you mean that's really only 3":confused:?

Actually, men, I thought it went something like this...

Q: Why do women make such bad carpenters?

A: Because all their lives they are convinced that this (your photo with fingers 3" apart) is 8 inches.

Your serve...>:D

The version I recall was 'so bad at parallel parking'...

The version I recall was 'so bad at parallel parking'...

:D:D

LIke I always tell DW, women drivers don't get into accidents, they CAUSE them........:eek:

:D:D

LIke I always tell DW, women drivers don't get into accidents, they CAUSE them........:eek:
He is emboldened by the illusion of the protection of cyber space...:bat:

True story - MY LH used to spout stuff like this to see if he could get a rise out of me.
No chance. :cool:
Being a data freak and loving the challenge of being able to say ITYS,
I kept a log for one year of the number of stupid things performed behind the wheel. I used a small glovebox sized notepad.
I made 2 columns - Men and Women.
For every eye-popping stunt, a hashmark was awarded. I kept the log entries religiously when we were together in the car. We had a lot of laughs being "on the lookout" to try to "improve" the other gender's score. Sometimes 2 marks were awarded, by mutual agreement, for compound violations.
After 1 year, can you believe the final tally of the columns was within 5 hashmarks? AND GUESS WHO LOST? :rolleyes:
Don't believe me? Get a notebook going for just a month or two, and enjoy the laughs.

True story - MY LH used to spout stuff like this to see if he could get a rise out of me.
No chance. :cool:
Being a data freak and loving the challenge of being able to say ITYS,
I kept a log for one year of the number of stupid things performed behind the wheel. I used a small glovebox sized notepad.
I made 2 columns - Men and Women.
For every eye-popping stunt, a hashmark was awarded. I kept the log entries religiously when we were together in the car. We had a lot of laughs being "on the lookout" to try to "improve" the other gender's score. Sometimes 2 marks were awarded, by mutual agreement, for compound violations.
After 1 year, can you believe the final tally of the columns was within 5 hashmarks? AND GUESS WHO LOST? :rolleyes:
Don't believe me? Get a notebook going for just a month or two, and enjoy the laughs.

I don't need statistical data, I just state stuff as fact. However, DW scares me when she drives. The larger the vehicle, the faster she drives.........:eek:

Back
Top Bottom