Sued for noisy sex?

Think about it. You couldn't possibly have a normal life at all--unless you consider standing in the Starbucks line shivering and moaning a good time.

Actually, I know a few woman who act that way in the Starbucks near my house, but it is due to caffeine withdrawal..........;)

Work, sex, noise...what is this you speak of? Why..I've never heard of such a thing....:blink:

Work, sex, noise...what is this you speak of? Why..I've never heard of such a thing....:blink:

The best part of the article is where it says she "wore out" several boyfriends.......seems to me she needs to become a young cougar and find a 18 year old with raging hormones.......if "Randy" doesn't work out..........:cool:

The best part of the article is where it says she "wore out" several boyfriends.......seems to me she needs to become a young cougar and find a 18 year old with raging hormones.......if "Randy" doesn't work out..........:cool:
Seems to me a pogo stick would come in handy. ...and you don't have to feed it.

Um...um...there is an electro-mechanical solution available from a commercial manufacturer for this lady, out on the market for years.
Not that I would know from personal experience or anything remotely connected to this solution. :whistle:
And I am definitely dancing right on the thin edge of the blade right now, eh ? :D
I will be behave and NOT post the web link to said device. ;)

Is this whole thing stupid or what. A girl has gotta do what a girl has gotta do. Just sound proof the darn room and then knock boots with abandon. No way I'd do time for something like this.

Is this whole thing stupid or what. A girl has gotta do what a girl has gotta do. Just sound proof the darn room and then knock boots with abandon. No way I'd do time for something like this.

Wonder what you tell the contractor as to why you want the master bedroom sound-proofed?? :LOL:

Home recording studio. Better still just tell the truth. The most you'll get is a oily grin from the guy with a glint of envy.

Back
Top Bottom