Sued for noisy sex?

From the article I gathered it was both of them making noise, too.
Now these two are a really good case of "beauty belongs in the eyes of the beholder."
Must be a match made in heaven?

I've been to court several times in every place I have ever lived for this. I usually pay a small fine and get asked for advice.

Just another overblown media story...........:(

I googled some recordings of orgasms to post here, but they were a little two x-rated.

I lived in London for awhile... and the lady upstairs got me pissed a few times... came in late and drunk... her bed made a 'bouncing' noise... fortunately, the guy only had a few minutes in him, so it went quickly...

And to be fair, it did not happen that often...

One person's noise is another person's Big - O!

"A recording of the Cartwrights having sex was played in court."

That must have made their day. :LOL:

Seriously though they would solve a lot of their problems by just changing the time of day that they knock boots. Hit it during the day when most folks are at work and there is more ambient noise. If ya can't do that then a little soundproofing is in order

From the article I gathered it was both of them making noise, too.
Now these two are a really good case of "beauty belongs in the eyes of the beholder."
Must be a match made in heaven?

Look at it this way there are two other people out there thankful that those two hooked up.

From the article:
"It was clearly of a very disturbing nature and it was also compounded by the duration - this was not a one-off, it went on for hours at a time."

"It is further compounded by the frequency of the episode, virtually every night."

You can't buy publicity like this! I'd not be surprised to learn that Mr Cartwright has been contacted by various ladies since this story aired. His dance card is probably filled every night.

Don´t you guys think that this thread is useless without a comment by BBB?
Of course all the present posts are much appreciated:)

"A recording of the Cartwrights having sex was played in court."

That must have made their day. :LOL:

Seriously though they would solve a lot of their problems by just changing the time of day that they knock boots. Hit it during the day when most folks are at work and there is more ambient noise. If ya can't do that then a little soundproofing is in order

Maybe they need a "Cone of [-]Sex[/-] Silence"...

YouTube - Get Smart - Cone of Silence (from episode 1)

LOL......my lab went nuts when I played the video. Apparently he hasn't had any like that either.:blush:

That is a funny scene......I love the expression on Billy Crystal's face when she gets into it........:)

I think there was a movie with Chevy Chase where he had the power to give women orgasms with his mind. I can't remember the movie, though............:LOL:

TG the article was about someone overseas...for a minute there I thought dh2b and I had been "outed". :cool:

Girlfriend I came thisclose to posting the same comment but chickened out :LOL:. DH is egging me on to tell about how we almost got thrown out of a hotel while traveling in South America. I'll behave myself though. :angel:

This reminds me of the scene in "The Cooler" where William H. Macy's character and his girlfriend fake having insane sex just to pay the next-door-neighbor back for the nightly entertainment they provide. Classic.

And after reading the article and seeing the pics of the two folks, the immortal words of my younger brother come to mind: "It's never the ones you want to hear, that make all the noise."

Back
Top Bottom