Super Bowl Bound - Predictions

Wags

Full time employment: Posting here.
FWIW:D

Predictions
S.D Chargers will beat the N.E Patroits (Chargers are due)

G.B Packers will beat the N.Y. Giants (way too cold in G.B)

Super Bowl
G.B Packers over the S.D Chargers (Favre will retire after win).

GOD BLESS:angel:

img_603723_0_dcbd395639fa9eae62c27b6d85a3b252.jpg
vs the Pats.

Brady gets mugged getting off the team bus by a hardcore Giants fan and the Giants go on to win 13 to 3.

GO BIG BLUE!

Just in time as the game has just started...

NE wins

GB wins...

NE wins it all... best team ever... no more 'ONLY MIAMI'....

Giants, Yes my Giants. Now lets see they played the Pats tough last game of the season. They went into Green Bay at -4 degrees and win. I cannot wait to watch this super bowl. This is gonna be a good one.

Giants, Yes my Giants. Now lets see they played the Pats tough last game of the season. They went into Green Bay at -4 degrees and win. I cannot wait to watch this super bowl. This is gonna be a good one.

Yeah Giants !!!

FWIW:D

Predictions
S.D Chargers will beat the N.E Patroits (Chargers are due)

G.B Packers will beat the N.Y. Giants (way too cold in G.B)

Super Bowl
G.B Packers over the S.D Chargers (Favre will retire after win).

GOD BLESS:angel:

wrong, Wrong, WRONG on all counts. I am eating humble pie.:D:duh:

Not only am I not a very good so called TROLL, but I am not a good predictor of games.

I will not make a prediction for the Super Bowl. But based on their last game against N.E - the Giants have a very good chance of being the next World Champions.

GOD BLESS:D

Archie likes to watch his sons play so unfortunately this year he's gonna miss the Bachus Parade traditionally the Sunday before Mardis Gras.

Poor guy - I suppose somebody has to go to Arizona.

heh heh heh - :cool: Yeah probably root for the Saint's again next year even though I don't live there anymore. Who is the patron Saint of lost causes?

So maybe the Pats do have a good football team.

I missed all bets, predictions, and desires. I supported the Cowboys, the Jags,the Colts, the Chargers, the Packers. Drat.

Next time you're betting on an NFL team, ask me who to support. Then bet on the other team. Doing that will enable you to retire even earlier.

I cannot root for a New York team; on the other hand, I don't want the Pats to go undefeated. Maybe there'll be an NBA game on Super Bowl Sunday....

Yeah, the giants played the pats tough and lost in a nearly meaningless game.

Good luck with that plan in the superbowl.

Nineteen and Oh Baby.

I've got Don Shulas champagne on ice.

Go Pats! Not Brady's finest hour, but if they can win with him playing like that, Arizona should be fun. :bat:

I missed all bets, predictions, and desires. I supported the Cowboys, the Jags,the Colts, the Chargers, the Packers. Drat.

Next time you're betting on an NFL team, ask me who to support. Then bet on the other team. Doing that will enable you to retire even earlier. ..

Maybe that works for stocks too?? :cool:

Patriots win - although I have to admit I am speechless at how well Eli Manning has been playing. He is actually making me nervous. We Pats fans would appreciate it if he would go back to throwing interceptions. What a great game he had yesterday.

For some reason, nobody's put a lot of pressure on him recently. He gets the same happy feet as his brother when the 350 pounders get too close to him and a couple of 250 pounders come in and knock him down once in a while. Once the feet start jackhammering, its interception time.

But hey, the in the pats first superbowl win, they were the huge underdog team that came out of nowhere and beat the unbeatable rams...

Of course, that kind of #^$@ just isnt going to happen this time... :)

Like at my post above (the 2nd one). I called the teams and the results. Pats are about a two touchdown favorite. Take the Giants like I am.

Pats by 14-21 points.

Brady is cool as a cucumber when blitzed..........reminds me of a taller Joe Montana............:)

I might take that bet. I'll bet they trade the pick. They dont need just one guy. They need about 12.

Back
Top Bottom