T Woods to become a billionaire........

He gets great vacation benefits too, I mean he said he won't even show up for work for the next 7 months or so!

Tiger Woods...is he the professional athlete that has only one child...with his wife? What a unique dude...

Give him time, they've only been together 4 years.........;)

Plus, he said no nannies for him, he wants to "be there" like his dad was for him..........:D

tiger's pre-billionaire yacht privacy

img_681614_0_ea1874f8b29023ad5c68d2144b9dbdbc.jpg

tiger's post-billionaire yacht don't t me off

img_681614_1_83534406980ba571d27a8120eb203070.jpg

Last edited:
Instead of the helipad in the middle of that hole, they should have the helicopter land in a bunker. Also, what happens if you are hitting an iron or something and the ship speeds up or slows down? It has to completely mess up your precision!

Tiger Woods...is he the professional athlete that has only one child...with his wife? What a unique dude...

I also heard he has never been been arested for DWI, cocaine possession, pandering, dogfighting, assault, illegal firearms possession, evading taxes, child support, murder, or rape.. I wonder how he can sleep at night with all that peer pressure?

That's it, Tiger for President. Can't be bought off, no skeletons, stays calm under pressure, and T.V. interviews with the first lady would be watchable again!

That's it, Tiger for President. Can't be bought off, no skeletons, stays calm under pressure, and T.V. interviews with the first lady would be watchable again!

I know you are joking, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he decides to go into politics one day. When/if he passes Jack's record, I think his desire for golf will fade. I can see him playing and winning enough to set a record no one could reach and then calling it quits. He could easily be done with golf by 40. He will be a multi-billionaire by then and politics could be another mountain to climb.:-\

Back
Top Bottom