The Furminator

thefed

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Anyone following my recent post about my dog knows that my wife was losing her mind because of dog hair. Well, thanks to a suggestion in that thread, I bought a FURMINATOR.

I dont promote anything that doesnt work...and rarely anything that does. But this thing makes me want to get atop a mountain and sing it's praises like a Ricola commercial! If your dog sheds at all, get a Furminator from ebay....the best $25 you'll ever spend on your dog.

The FURMINATOR is unbelievable. I pulled out enough hair in a 15 minute session (not done yet, dog was getting restless) to fill up 1/2 of a 5 gal bucket with hair!!! Keep in mind we just had her to the groomer 4 days ago to be shaved and 'brushed' so she didnt shed so much. The groomer knew the shedding was our issue..... I have brushed her with 2 different brushes daily since then. EACH stroke from head to toe with the furmanator pulled out as much hair as a full 5 minute brush session with our regular brushes. I am ecstatic!!!!

GET ONE!!!

(do I sound like an info-mercial yet?)

I wonder if I can buy stock in the company that sells these things;)

That is so funny, I had no idea what you were talking about until I googled it. I own one and didn't know that is what it was called. I just called it "you spent WHAT on a stupid brush at the pet store"! Now I will give DH a bit more credit for the wonder tool he's been going on and on about. Yeah, it is a good thing--pulls a lot of hair off the dogs.

Can I use it on my cats? They shed like #%@!!

I have a cat and use the furminator on him.

You would be shocked to see how much undercoat you can get using the thing.

tmm

FURminator
Looks to me like the device is removing a lot of the dogs under hair,doesnt the dog need that undercoat during the winter?
Looks like a great tool,if the wife ever succeeds in talking me into getting a dog (doubtful) it will certainly be a new tool in our house.

Back
Top Bottom