The most beautiful avatars

You're Michael O'Sullivan? :LOL:

[imoldernu's attached pic is the character, Michael O'Sullivan, from the flick, Waking Ned (a.k.a. Waking Ned Devine in North America) Great Irish comedy. David Kelly, who played Michael O'Sullivan, also played the Guard at the Wall in Stardust.]

David passed away last February at age 82... am just an alter ego, but based on his longevity, estimate another 6 years in which to ride my cycle, and spend my fortune.... :dance:

I get most of mine from Google images, and I am waiting for the FBI to pound on my door and take me away in chains for using them as avatars without written permission on file.

Actually, the FBI doesn't care. The person who created the original image can sue for unauthorized copyright violation though. Not likely though, since your use is not depriving them of any significant income and the resolution is too low to be useful to anyone else. Not something to lose sleep over.

I usually use photos I created or in one case inherited so copyright isn't an issue. The only exception was the Santa-on-a-motorcycle art a few weeks ago.

This thread has served to beautify several members avatars, that can't be a bad thing...

Liberal use of mine makes all the others look great.

Actually, the FBI doesn't care. .

That's true but the avatar compliance office does... I heard they were a mean bunch deprived of civics and latin classes as children, and totally lacking perspective and humour now.:rolleyes:

All great avatars. And I am sure that they are in compliance.

I just changed my avatar.

It is a photo of me at the Great NYS Fair, with my face framed by a wood cutout. I did a super smile on purpose.

At least I picked the right end of the horse this time. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom