Thread hijacking

Won't somebody think about the squirrels?

So on the topic of thread hijacking, I think we're all capable of it. It's only our superior up bringing and impeccable manners that hold us back from hijacking threads. This thread is where all the normal controls are taken away, and we see that we're all really self centered, and, god forbid, maybe we're not all that LBYM. Now, I expect everyone to stop the thread hijacking and expend energy to discuss the deep observations I just presented.

So on the topic of thread hijacking, I think we're all capable of it. It's only our superior up bringing and impeccable manners that hold us back from hijacking threads. This thread is where all the normal controls are taken away, and we see that we're all really self centered, and, god forbid, maybe we're not all that LBYM. Now, I expect everyone to stop the thread hijacking and expend energy to discuss the deep observations I just presented.

My thread hijackings are noble and for a higher purpose, while your hijackings are low and base.

speaking of low and base, no one checked the sunscreen link? may have to give up giving up good info and just contribute at my normal quality. And Khan, i thought you were the designated squirrel care-giver?

I'm too lazy to figure out how the frugal bizarre thread started out talking about glass shards in peanut butter but turned into a discussion on suicide versus murder rates. Or did it become the hypermiling thread...?

2Cor521

Whatever . . . every single one of these is it's own little adventure.

Who brought the beer?

--Rita

The squirrels in my area have a sure-fire way to ensure regular feeding.

Two camping adventures. Greg stuck his hand in his pocket and felt something round and soft. He pulled it out and it was a huge live spider. Yucko.

I was sitting outside and a red squirrel dropped from our awning onto my lap and ran off.

I am going to have nightmares, I know it.

Strange Cloud Formation

Spotted in the vicinity of CFB's home...

And its the gift that keeps on giving. Ten bucks says every one of you will be wandering around a store or relaxing in a chair later on today and that is gonna run right through your head for a good 20 seconds before you can stop it.

BWWWAAAAAHAHAHHAAA

Two camping adventures. Greg stuck his hand in his pocket and felt something round and soft. He pulled it out and it was a huge live spider. Yucko.

I was sitting outside and a red squirrel dropped from our awning onto my lap and ran off.

I am going to have nightmares, I know it.

There is a joke in there. I'm surprised nobody has spotted it. Too busy thread jacking?

I once had a squirrel come down the chimney and run over a bunch of parts for a radio transmitter I was building in the basement. The inconsiderate rascal scattered carefully laid out parts all over the workbench.

Fortunately, after I let it out a neighbor's cat killed and ate it.

Had a squirrel in the basement once, think it came down the chimney. Stunned it with a slingshot after we ripped down some ceiling tiles.

i've often been told i have squirrels in the attic.

Back
Top Bottom