Uplifting Music

Anything by Pink Floyd.

I use the "Ode to Joy" theme from Beethoven's Ninth Symphony as my default cellphone ringtone. It never fails to put me in a good mood, so I can answer the call with a smile. I think that's well worth the few cents it cost to set it up.

Disclaimer: I have other custom ringtones for certain people. For example, DW is "Hail to the Chief" and my brewery-related friends are "Roll Out the Barrel."

Too lazy to find and post the youtube clips, but I've got a play list for an upcoming marathon that has some uplifting songs, like these:

Muse - Uprising
Dexy's Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen
Ventures - Walk, Don't Run
Evanescense - Bring Me to Life
ELO - Hold On Tight
Aerosmith - Dream On
Bill Conti - Gonna Fly Now (Rocky theme)
REM - Shiny Happy People
U2 - Beautiful Day
That Cranberries song is on my list too.

I like Pink Floyd, a lot, but wouldn't call most of their stuff uplifting.

Too lazy to find and post the youtube clips, but I've got a play list for an upcoming marathon that has some uplifting songs, like these:

Muse - Uprising
Dexy's Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen
Ventures - Walk, Don't Run
Evanescense - Bring Me to Life
ELO - Hold On Tight
Aerosmith - Dream On
Bill Conti - Gonna Fly Now (Rocky theme)
REM - Shiny Happy People
U2 - Beautiful Day
That Cranberries song is on my list too.

I've got you covered on one of them. :D

YouTube - Furry Happy Monsters

Uplifting music? Lately, to me, it's been that little girl from Pittsburgh who's been cleaning everyones clock on Americas Got Talent. I'm just blown away with her voice and wonder where she will be 10 years from now. She's only 10 and you ought to hear her sing. Never heard of her? Just Google Jackie Evancho. She may be the next Sarah Brightman.

Back
Top Bottom