Want to Spice up a party? Try karoake!

FinanceDude

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
My son got a toy from "Santa", it's a karoake mike that plugs into the TV.

After a few drinks on New Years Eve, I got it out. There was enough fun to last until midnight.........:D

Amazing how a little Duvel and Bailey's will loosen up the locals...........

After a few drinks on New Years Eve, I got it out. There was enough fun to last until midnight.........:D

Re-read the concurrent thread about the Molson beer drinker........ ;)

Substitute the statement "I got it out. There was enough fun to last until midnight." for the statement about the guy drinking 12 Molsons.

Re-read the concurrent thread about the Molson beer drinker........ ;)

Substitute the statement "I got it out. There was enough fun to last until midnight." for the statement about the guy drinking 12 Molsons.

I don't see the connection......I thought karoake was fun, we had my son's Godparents and him singing X-mas carols together..........and noone was drunk.

More fun than watching some bands shriek on Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve.........:)

hey, that's what we did on new year's too...we are big karaoke fans! my aunt has the machine w/ 10,000 songs...

I don't see the connection......I thought karoake was fun,

Hey...... you're the guy who said "After a few drinks on New Years Eve, I got it out." ;)

Drink a Molsons and lighten up. I'm just kiddin' ya.......

I always think of the movie Lost in Translation when I think of karaoke.

After having Duvel, Molson's is back burner for me.........although Brador Ale is pretty good........:)

I got one of those portable machines for the niece and nephews. My BIL is a total 80s music freak and he's really the one who will use it the most as soon as I get him some cds for it. I thought it was the ideal gift--the kids would love it and it would drive my sister crazy at the same time! >:D

Did I mention I sent it with two extremely annoying karoake cds? Hannah Montana and High School Musical 2! heh heh heh heh

Glad y'all had fun with it!

Hey...... you're the guy who said "After a few drinks on New Years Eve, I got it out." ;)

I woke up this morning, and it looked so pretty out, that I thought I'd leave it out all day...

Back
Top Bottom