What Does This Mean?

TromboneAl

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
In another forum, somebody replied to a post with this:

shocker-2.jpg

What does it mean?

It means the person that does that does not have arthritis in their hands. I sure can't do it.

It's a sexual reference, and I wouldn't call it complimentary. Although in a way I guess it could be called complementary...

WARNING: This link is definitely NOT safe for work. Please put down all beverages & foods and swallow. In fact you may want to rinse out your mouth both before and after clicking on this one. If you're easily grossed out, and perhaps especially if you're a woman, then it's better to spend the rest of your life in blissful ignorance.

Urban Dictionary: the shocker

It's a sexual reference, and I wouldn't call it complimentary. Although in a way I guess it could be called complementary...

WARNING: This link is definitely NOT safe for work. Please put down all beverages & foods and swallow. In fact you may want to rinse out your mouth both before and after clicking on this one. If you're easily grossed out, and perhaps especially if you're a woman, then it's better to spend the rest of your life in blissful ignorance.

Urban Dictionary: the shocker

:eek::eek::eek::eek:I think I need a shower!

TA - Just curious where you are hanging out these days, seeing symbols such as this :D

I'm impressed there are so many ways to say it.

Couldn't lesbians do the same thing? :confused:

lesbians have sex? sorry, i had no idea. but i'm pretty sure i've never seen a gay person have to express themselves on a place card before. (hey, don't blame me. t-al got me started on bad humor today--i should probably shut up now.)

See if you can believe this!

Link.

Maybe Bush didn't know either.

-CC

do you bat lefty or righty?:2funny::2funny:
i'm a natural left hander, but growing up in a right handed world, i can switch hit. seriously!!!!

You are not going to draw me into saying something I will regret for two or three minutes:D

But, it's fun to watch you try>:D

I don't think my grown-up children are going to be at all impressed when I show them what we learned today in FIRE class!

I know how to swear in Laotian........:)

Back
Top Bottom