What happened to (where is) the missing Malaysian Airline?

La Reunion beach cleaner claims to have found (and subsequently burned) a seat/suitcases that might have been from the aircraft:

Video: MH370: ''Plane seat'' found washed up on Reunion Island three months ago - Telegraph

(I've been to La Reunion twice; once planned, (my late wife, through her Saudi association with Air France used to receive free tickets, and we'd plan R&Rs around AF's route map), and the second time we were heading to the Seychelles, but the airport on Mahé was fogged in, so we had to continue south for a couple hours to La Reunion.......wandered around, sat on the beach, then back aboard, north to Mahé.)

As if there was much doubt.

“It is with a very heavy heart that I must tell you, an international team of experts have conclusively confirmed that the aircraft debris found on Reunion is indeed from MH370,” Prime Minister Najib Razak said at a brief press conference. "We now have physical evidence that ... Flight MH370 tragically ended in the Southern Indian Ocean."

https://gma.yahoo.com/mh370-part-fo...ing-plane-175854267--abc-news-topstories.html

As if there was much doubt.

“It is with a very heavy heart that I must tell you, an international team of experts have conclusively confirmed that the aircraft debris found on Reunion is indeed from MH370,” Prime Minister Najib Razak said at a brief press conference. "We now have physical evidence that ... Flight MH370 tragically ended in the Southern Indian Ocean."

https://gma.yahoo.com/mh370-part-fo...ing-plane-175854267--abc-news-topstories.html

Oh my, that is indeed tragic. So sorry to read of this.

I guess the tiny silver lining to that cloud is that we finally know something. It had to be so tough for the friends and relatives of passengers, to not even have the slightest clue as to what happened to their loved ones. We still don't know everything, but at least this is something.

Attachments

• palm tree.jpg
    palm tree.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom