What idiots look like

cute fuzzy bunny

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
As you can see from the hand reaching in for an additional beer, a total of three idiots all thought this was a good idea.

And a finely engineered product they've produced. Read about them next year as a Darwin award triple play winner.

Attachments

• what idiots look like.jpg
    what idiots look like.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 62
Good one Bunny. All I can say is the DWs must have been out for the day leaving these guys unsupervised. Here's another view of classic idiots courtesy of Monty Pyton...

Attachments

• monty python.png
    monty python.png
    98.9 KB · Views: 310
I want to see someone on a jet ski cross a couple of miles of snow with a skier on the back thats picking his teeth with a chefs knife.

That'd be impressive.

As one guy I know put it "All the good stories begin with 'we'd had a couple of beers and....'"

I've changed my mind. I want to see someone on a jet ski cross a couple of miles of snow with a horse on the back.

BTW, several states have now passed laws prohibiting snowmobiles from crossing water.

No worries, I assume that is 100% distilled, de-ionized water they used to fill the pool.

I can't locate it, but a year or two ago a young man died when he was riding on an inner tube being towed behind a truck driven by a friend. I don't recall if he hit a tree or something else.

As you can see from the hand reaching in for an additional beer, a total of three idiots all thought this was a good idea.

And a finely engineered product they've produced. Read about them next year as a Darwin award triple play winner.

By the looks of eletrical plugs , it's someplace outside of the US
so it looks like the US does not have a lock on the de-evolution
phenomena

"Despite the attractive bait, the three amigos couldn't understand why their pool-party weekends never attracted any hot chicks..."

By the looks of eletrical plugs , it's someplace outside of the US
so it looks like the US does not have a lock on the de-evolution
phenomena

Looks possibly German.

By the way, I have that same pool and its great!

I forwarded this to friend of mine which is a fire fighter.

His reply.

"That's what I call job security".

** my note
If you make something idiot proof, the world has always been able to make a bigger idiot.**

** my note
If you make something idiot proof, the world has always been able to make a bigger idiot.**
From a former boss, when a salesman said any product was "idiot-proof":

"Can I pick the idiot?"

Oblivious as she puffs on a cigarette.

Attachments

• pregnant-smoker.jpg
    pregnant-smoker.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom