What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

A level 5 faber and faber performance piano book. Younger son is moving up a level and older son had removed pages from the book (that are now disappeared) when he used the book.

Yesterday we received a basketball, basketball pump, and 4 pairs of earbuds. Earbuds were small gifts for the boys for their birthdays this week. Younger son is in pre-season of basketball - our old pump was dead and most of the old balls were flat...

On the instant pot topic - I ordered when Chuckanut first posted the link - we've used it many times already. It's bulky and we had to clear out a cupboard for storing it... but the beef stew I made in it last night was awesome!!! Last week we made the pork chili that Audrey posted the recipe to - substituting ingredients we had on stock (red salsa instead of salsa verde for example).... Came out GREAT - and the kids are demanding more. And since older son is on soft food - having meat that is tender and falls apart is a good thing. Definitely a great purchase.

Some Amcrest Wifi Cameras, a couple of Dlink Wifi Water Sensors, and 2 pair of 2x4 open bar steel brackets for barring the back garage door (our most vulnerable house access). Almost ready to shut the place down and head for FL. It's getting cold.

Also, a pretty cool folding high chair for the new-ish DGD. It's like one of those collapsing camping chairs that fold up and get shoved into a carrying bag. It should be pretty handy for DD.

summer-infant-pop-n-sit-portable-highchair-3.jpg

Just ordered a knee compression sleeve to help with the swelling from my recent knee replacement. I need the swelling to go down so I can make more progress with my range of motion.

Amazon Echo Dot.

DW is constantly talking to herself, so thought maybe she would enjoy having another woman to discuss things with.

I ordered three Echo Dots: One for DW and one for each of the two step daughters who all chatter endlessly like their Mom. Now they each have a new friend like your DW!:dance:

Good idea! I have heard that Yac Trax work really well. With any luck, (hopefully) it won't happen again for a long time if ever.

They're great. Don't even know we're wearing them.

Right now Amazon has a special on returned ones. One box was ripped the other new. The Trax appear brand new and for less than half price you cannot go wrong.

They're great. Don't even know we're wearing them.

Right now Amazon has a special on returned ones. One box was ripped the other new. The Trax appear brand new and for less than half price you cannot go wrong.

I got some of those for Christmas last year. I went over to a neighbors house tonight and noticed I was walking around their car on pure ice. I went around the other side when I left, but had to go behind their car. I got on some ice and hit the ground hard. Maybe I should wear those things all winter. Just in case. :LOL:

I got some of those for Christmas last year. I went over to a neighbors house tonight and noticed I was walking around their car on pure ice. I went around the other side when I left, but had to go behind their car. I got on some ice and hit the ground hard. Maybe I should wear those things all winter. Just in case. :LOL:

Yes you should! Hope you are OK. If I lived in your area, I'd be seriously careful about falling on ice. Falls can be so dangerous.

Christmas shopping...some books. Ordered them on Wednesday, arrived at my door on Monday. Free shipping, did not have to drive around to find the titles or fight for a parking space. And it has been very cold here so I am happy not to go out in this -25C(-13F) weather.

Also did some gifts on on other web sites. It is the only way to shop and it saves me fedexing of posting the gifts. Just have to go out and buy DW a card for Christmas. Something gushy since she likes that.

We pass on the gifting each other with the exception of maybe a few chocolate truffles.

Last edited:
I ordered a portable air purifier for the car. I'm super sensitive to smells and we have 2 road trips coming up with the dog. I also ordered a neck massager. Hope it helps with my aching neck/shoulders.

Doing some day of reckoning on several old computers decided to haul off and donate to Goodwill or keep. Decided to keep one but the case fan is LOUD. So, ordered a quieter replacement fan.

Attachments

• case fan.jpg
    case fan.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 29
A few times I have opted for the slower shipping to get the $1 credit to use for future digital purchases.

After being all over the Amazon site a couple of times... I can't figure out how to find my balance or use it.

Thoughts? Step by step instructions?

TIA.

A couple of things:

When we have finished moving to Vancouver Island next year, and my workshop is set up, I want to make a kayak or two, so this book:

I'm feeling the cold much more intensely in my hands and feet this year, (have some diabetes related peripheral neuropathy). So I got a few reusable hand warmers. They provide heat for a good hour. Nice for when my pupper wants to go for an hour long walk on a -26C day.

Attachments

• 515N6qW4glL._SX399_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    515N6qW4glL._SX399_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 20
  • 91Sf6Y2BCkL._SL1500_.jpg
    91Sf6Y2BCkL._SL1500_.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 29
Duraflame fireplace logs. I've got a stack of wood in the garage but it doesn't burn well at all despite being 2+ years old and apparently fully dry.

Year end purchase to offset small business profits. All needed for business.

Sony Alpha a6500 & accessories
3DR Solo smart Drone
DJI MAVIC SmartDrone
Nikon 360 Camera
GoPro 5
Misc Drone Related bits and Bobs.

A few times I have opted for the slower shipping to get the $1 credit to use for future digital purchases.

After being all over the Amazon site a couple of times... I can't figure out how to find my balance or use it.

Thoughts? Step by step instructions?

TIA.

The digital credit is applied automatically when you purchase a Kindle book, rent a movie, or buy a movie. The credits expire after a while.

I've never been able to find an accounting of my credits but I have had them applied automatically.

Ordered a power supply to replace a really loud one on a computer I'm fixing up.

The problem with Amazon is sometimes they ship too fast. I ordered another power supply but about an hour later, tried to cancel finding out the power supply didn't quite fit. But too late to cancel as already prepared for shipping. I guess can't have things both ways. :blush:

Attachments

• antec.jpg
    antec.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 187
I sent my daughter a gift card, because she lives in Oregon and I have no idea what she and her DH want for Christmas. Maybe some PS4 games? Who knows.

Also, I bought this for myself. I charge everything on one table, always have, and it has always been completely covered with a jungle of wires. Never tried a charging station like this, so I thought it was about time. I managed to fit my iPad, Kindle, three 3DSXL consoles, and iPhone for charging, plus I crammed in some things that are not charging including my external hard drive, small speaker, a few hundred animal crossing cards, card reader, amiibo, and my TV remote. Whew. It sure left a lot of nice space on the table where I charge everything. P.S., not one more thing will fit in it, nothing whatsoever. There's a version with an extra caddy that can be attached, but mine is the one without that looks like the picture below.

Back
Top Bottom