What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

DVI to DVI computer cable.

Waiting on FedEx today to deliver a used computer I bought from ebay. Sure wish FedEx had that package tracking like Amazon that sometimes shows how many stops the delivery truck is away.

Hand held vacuum. Humidifier filters.

I ordered those little bike pedal straps that keep the feet in the pedal holster on my stationary bike. According to the local bike store, those are now 'special order' items. Modern folks either use the special shoes and pedals that lock together or just ordinary flat pedals. When did that happen?

In any event, I had to order them from China and they took over a month to get here. But, they were cheap, I ordered two sets so I am good for at least another 2-3 years of spinning.

I ordered those little bike pedal straps that keep the feet in the pedal holster on my stationary bike. According to the local bike store, those are now 'special order' items. Modern folks either use the special shoes and pedals that lock together or just ordinary flat pedals. When did that happen?

In any event, I had to order them from China and they took over a month to get here. But, they were cheap, I ordered two sets so I am good for at least another 2-3 years of spinning.

Two words: duct tape

In the interests of "Blow that Dough", I ordered a $2.99 stick-on digital car clock. It had TERRIBLE reviews but for $2.99, might as well try it. It's coming from China and will take 3 weeks to get here. :rolleyes:

I'm probably going to stick it on the tile wall in my bathroom.

I bought new pressure foot for my 1980 sewing machine. The old one spontaneously broke as I was lugging the machine out to hem something.

Cost around $4.00 but in the olden days would have taken me a day+ to drive to all the places to find just what I needed.

Yeah blow that dough!

And getting back into this century, also bought some new extractors for my Roomba.

A blood pressure monitor. It’s an Omron wrist style with Bluetooth. I have a larger HEM-711 as well. The comments on the wrist style included a lot of negatives about questionable accuracy, but I have found those seem to be because of improper use. So far I’m finding the wrist style readings match the regular arm cuff. Got the smaller one for travel...

Was humming along adding components and setting up a computer when trying to add power supply, to my surprise, the power connector didn't fit. So, have to take an Amazon Prime delivery break for a couple days.

Shame on Dell for the proprietary connector size. Grrr! :facepalm:

Attachments

• dell connector.jpg
    dell connector.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 35
Blue Blocker glasses. I'm going to see if they help me go to sleep better at night. I have a tendency to watch TV or be on the internet late, and I'm pretty sure the light from the screens interfere with my ability to fall asleep. Also I hope they reduce eye strain a little. I feel like I spend half my waking life looking at a screen.

Blue Blocker glasses. I'm going to see if they help me go to sleep better at night. I have a tendency to watch TV or be on the internet late, and I'm pretty sure the light from the screens interfere with my ability to fall asleep. Also I hope they reduce eye strain a little. I feel like I spend half my waking life looking at a screen.

I run this program on my computer, it changes the color intensity for night time use, it seems to help.

https://justgetflux.com

A coupler for a KitchenAid blender. Made of hard rubber. Original just crumbled after many years. Inexpensive and looks like an easy fix.

A DVD of one of the classic exercise workouts from The Firm. I loved doing these workouts 20 yrs ago & wore out the VHS. I'm trying to get back into a regular routine so I'm hoping this will be motivating - but will take it slowly & probably need to use the pause button a lot.

One of their workouts is specifically for "Boomers" & I ordered that one too.

https://www.amazon.com/The-FIRM-Bod...32788796&sr=8-1&keywords=the+firm+workout+dvd

Leather case for iPhone 7. I love it!

Back
Top Bottom