What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

New case for my new Moto G smart phone:

71-9Uhn3NSL._SL1500_.jpg

Even though we have a whole-house humidifier it doesn't do that great of a job so after reading your post and several other reviews I ordered one too. It should arrive Tuesday.

Well, not the last thing I bought, but something purchased about a month ago but just started using today.

I'm happy that I splurged and got this cool humidifier as my skin was crawling previously itching with the dryness of the air.

In a a few hours, the humidity level is up from about 25% to 34%.

Amazon.com - Air-O-Swiss AOS S450 Digital Steam Humidifier -

A lifestraw personal water filter on sale for a Christmas gift for a backpacker and sandals for me.

Got this today, a week and a half before originally promised. Setup was essentially instant and it works easily and intuitively.

I also got a video game that looks like fun, including farming and monsters. :D

Mine is scheduled for this Wednesday. Will be a cool thing to demonstrate at Thanksgiving day at home. Depending on who (at the viewing here) likes it, the stick may become an XMAS gift.;)

I ordered two clear, reinforced, poly tarps to use for a hot-house/cold-frame for my gardening project in the Spring. I was pondering the project the other day, and decided to just order them now so I don't forget to do it until just before I need them.:flowers:

Pink Floyd's latest release...

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

The Powered Paramotor Bible.
For DH, who has decided that paramotoring is the latest way he should attempt to shorten his lifespan.

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

It's time for my annual 30 day free Prime membership, so I signed on to help get my Christmas shopping done. Also bought some stainless steel braided washing machine hoses and toothpaste for the dog.

Before I decided to do the free Prime membership, I found a great site that suggests filler items to get up to the magic $35 for free shipping (if you don't have Prime) Amazon Filler Item Finder - Get Free Shipping on Amazon.com

I thought about the Unicorn meat, but most on my list are on a diet this year so I am getting several of these calendars to hand out:

41h30YMLk4L.jpg

Does anyone use the Prime movie/video ? Have they added HGTV back ?

I watch a lot of the movies, it was the main reason I paid for prime. Don't know HGTV.

This replacement for the one that finally broke, and 12 Lindt Excellence coconut dark chocolate bars to get free shipping.

Don't forget about Amazon Smile www.smile.amazon.com, where you can designate certain charities to get a percentage of your order total, for eligible items.
Same process and prices as regular Amazon, just follow the directions.

7101aolsZsL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone use the Prime movie/video ? Have they added HGTV back ?

I am looking at the Prime offerings using my FIRE TV stick, and one of the groups of shows it offers is called "The HBO Collection on Prime". So I guess the answer is yes, although I don't know what they had before.

I watch a lot of the movies, it was the main reason I paid for prime. Don't know HGTV.

i don't watch a lot of movies from any source, because I get bored for some reason. But, I am paying for Prime (mostly for shipping) and the price went up, and the FIRE TV stick was on sale so I thought I'd check out what I could be watching on Prime. I still don't use it much, but if/when I find a series or movie that I like then I will probably watch it more. Still exploring the Prime offerings.

Last edited:
I checked Prime for HGTV, House Hunters S64 came up but it appears they are not free. Confusing..

Amazon has this going on:

Take an Extra 30% Off Any Book

Terms & Conditions

▪ To use this promotion, you must enter "HOLIDAY30" at checkout under the "Gift cards & promotional codes" section to receive 30% off any ONE (1) book purchased in your order (up to $10 promotional credit).
▪ This offer is only valid on print books. Excludes Kindle eBooks and Audible Audiobooks.
▪ The promotion is valid for a limited time only, from November 26, 2014 at 9pm PST to November 30, 2014 at 11:59pm PST. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.
▪ Offer only applies to products sold and shipped by Amazon.com.
▪ Limit one promotional code per customer and account.
▪ The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10.

I took the bait.

Just bought an Amazon Fire TV cyber Monday deal for $69 which is $30 off the regular price.

I was contemplating getting a refurbished one for $79.

Good things come to those who wait. :D

I ordered a keyboard/holder for my Kindle Fire HD 8.9. I like the tablet but hate typing on it so I hope this will allow me to use the tablet more and my laptop less.

I have Chromecast (but don't use it very much so I'm not sure if Fire TV or the Fire TV stick will do much for me. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom