What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

Last edited:

Attachments

• Wine Rack.jpg
    Wine Rack.jpg
    436 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I ordered a new bookbag for my kid (his is literally ripping at the seams from the weight of his books.) Also an extension cord that is super flush/sideways to the wall socket and rated for under carpet. And finally, methylfolate vitamins (an add on item so I took advantage of the other stuff to order this.) Amazon is the cheapest/easiest place to get the methyl b9.

So I gotta ask ... are the methylfolate vitamins helpful? I was researching it to both help my DW (has some anxiety/depression issues) and to help mitigate my peripheral neuropathy issues (feet).

I just ordered several books about Greenhouses and gardening ... gotta have "more" hobbies once I RE.

Please do post how that turns out. I have had to be on a gluten-free diet for going on 25 years now and I'm always interested in gluten-free options.

I will as soon as my wobbling teeth, one with a small abscess, situation gets fixed. Extraction is the outcome for at least one of them. Argh.

The 10 grain bread mix contains wheat, along with 9 other grain flours, and gluten. I bought it as a substitute for all purpose flour. I miss eating bread, so I figured I would get a better flour for making flatbread.

The pasta looks like ordinary pasta. Ingredients are corn flour, rice flour mono and diglycerides. Brand name is Heartland, product of Italy.

I just got one of these Amazon.com: [New] TROND G5 SMART Desktop USB Wall Charger / Portable Travel Charging Station (40W / 8.0A, 5 Port, 5ft Power Cord), for Apple iPad Air / Air 2, iPad Mini Retina 2, 3; iPhone 6 Plus 5s 5c 5 4S; Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Note 2 3 4; Googl

It's so compact! I really needed a little USB multi port charging station on my nightstand, and this is very nice!

a2f53fae4f34.jpg

5 ft power cord, and no brick! It also is a surge protector.

Related to this, a while back I bought this:

leujQp

EZHLNa

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00L1V82I4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Just ~ $10, it gives me feedback on if/how-fast the device is charging. I had a tablet that seemed a little iffy if it went into fast charge mode or not, this allows me to know. I also use it when charging my little RC quad-coptors, and anything else that doesn't provide much feedback.

Also, with the short cord and two outlets, it is convenient to charge two things from one charger port.

-ERD50

I pre-ordered a clear plastic protective cover for my new handheld video game console. It has a beautiful cherry red glossy finish, but consequently it is a "fingerprint magnet". This protector should eliminate the fingerprint problem while displaying the pretty red color, as well as make the device very comfortable to hold.

Release date for the protector is Tuesday. :D

Last edited:
I ordered a Hamilton Beach food processor, a Choetech multi port USB charger, and a pair of Cocoons sunglasses. Delivery date guaranteed today, March 3rd, so I made sure I could be home. No sign of the package by noon, so I investigated and discovered that UPS tried to deliver yesterday when I was out. AARGH! So I had to go to the UPS store to pick up two boxes. All unpacked now, and I have more brown packing paper and boxes than I can use in my remaining lifetime, but I am not finding this home delivery to be that convenient either. I think it is best reserved for things I cannot find locally, and smaller objects. I guess I have to know how to keep on top of a delivery. "Guaranteed delivery Date X" seems to mean "guaranteed delivery on or before Date X".

Last edited:
A replacement rear view mirror. DW borrowed my car and somehow managed to break it off while she was reaching for something. The little steel plate is still firmly glued to the windshield but the mirror mount is cracked in half.

I have no idea how she managed to do it...

2 sets of:

Grand Piano Caster Cups - Set of 3 - Brown

A replacement rear view mirror. DW borrowed my car and somehow managed to break it off while she was reaching for something. The little steel plate is still firmly glued to the windshield but the mirror mount is cracked in half.

I have no idea how she managed to do it...

Especially in the wintertime! In the summer in Texas, my rear view mirror kept falling off due to the heat melting the glue. :(

(That has never happened to me here in Louisiana, not even once. Maybe it is yet another addition for your list of reasons not to move to Texas? :D )

I got a Tracfone 1 Year of Service & 400 Minutes card.

Love those prepaid minutes :)

Two books:

The Unthinkable: Who Survives When Disaster Strikes - And Why by Amanda Ripley

The Copyright Zone: a Legal Guide for Photographers and Artists in the Digital World 2nd Edition by Edward C. Greenberg, J.D. and Jack Reznicki

The first was admittedly a bit of an impulse purchase - I'm always curious about why people perform extremely well or poorly.

The second was on my wish list for quite a while and the book was recently released - it's an interesting subject for me and there's a lot of misinformation and misunderstandings out there about it.

Love this in coffee: Now Foods Stevia Extract Liquid, Dark Chocolate, 2 Ounce Bottle

Today I ordered a used copy of the "Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy" video game, that I had had my eye on:

I have never played a rhythm video game before, so this will be fun. I think that within the game you try to move in coordination with the rhythm of the music, but I'll find out.

A new copy was only $19.99, but I had $19 in Amazon Visa rewards so I chose the used copy from Amazon Warehouse for $17.89. OK, I admit it, paying nothing is pretty cool. :D

Yeah - I paid 0.27 for something the other day.

Congrats on enjoying your Amazon Rewards card. It's the 3% of all purchases rewards - including from other vendors through amazing - that is sweet, sweet, sweet!!

Our family knows to give us Amazon gift cards for Xmas, LOL!

Reactions: W2R
I ordered the soundtrack to the movie The Lion In Winter, which I saw over the weekend after not having seen it since going with my family shortly after its release. I was too young to appreciate that fine film at the time, but the score (composed by John Barry) never left me.

Back
Top Bottom