Where did everybody go?

redduck

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
OK, at 8:08 AM, Hollywood Hills time, today, Friday, there were at total of nine members on-line. That's the least I've ever noticed. So what were you doing at 8:08 AM? Did I miss something? Did somebody forget to tell me and eight other FIRE Board members about a fun event that you all went to?

Redduck (charter member of the Excluded Nine).

The site's server probably croaked, and you happened to be among the first who logged back in. So, you were early. Next time, just go ahead and start without us. It's OK. We do not mind.

It was a cold morning and I slept in. Will have to wait until 11am today to do my run to avoid the cold air. On the plus side it's sunny.

OK, at 8:08 AM, Hollywood Hills time, today, Friday, there were at total of nine members on-line. That's the least I've ever noticed. So what were you doing at 8:08 AM? Did I miss something? Did somebody forget to tell me and eight other FIRE Board members about a fun event that you all went to?

You mean you missed it?

Well, yeah, you guys, don't even think of applying to get into the Excluded Nine.

redduck said:

We were all online with travelocity booking cruises after we used your misfaxed confidential info to steal your identity--watch for that maxed out Visa bill arrive soon!

Okay, I was, while everyone else was at brunch on your AmEx.

I was sound asleep. The time change really messed me up! Besides, there were no more political robocalls, and I slept through the trash truck, too. I slept until 11:00 AM and could have slept a couple of hours longer. My body is completely confused.

I need to start setting my birdsongs alarm clock again, or otherwise I will end up sleeping all day long every day. Hopefully by Monday I will be arising at 8 or 9 AM again.

Retirement has presented some truly trivial problems to me.... :D

We were all online with travelocity booking cruises after we used your misfaxed confidential info to steal your identity--watch for that maxed out Visa bill arrive soon!

Okay, I was, while everyone else was at brunch on your AmEx.

So, my guess is you picked up the tab for everyone at your table and then you proceeded to over-tip.

Wow, the moderators are really pouring it on. Aren't you guys held to a higher set of standards?

I woke up around 8:00 PST. A bit of a chilly morning here. I was probably one of the "Excluded Nine" as I checked the forum soon after getting up.

Wow, the moderators are really pouring it on. Aren't you guys held to a higher set of standards?
Nah! How do you think they get to where they are? :rolleyes:

redduck said:
So, my guess is you picked up the tab for everyone at your table and then you proceeded to over-tip.

Don't worry, I got you a nice order of eggs benedict beluga too.

I woke up around 8:00 PST. A bit of a chilly morning here. I was probably one of the "Excluded Nine" as I checked the forum soon after getting up.

Nope. Nice try, though. There were no mods on board. So, no Exclusive Nine for you. But, all is not lost. As a mod, I think you are probably entitled to have bestwifeever take you shopping. Apparently, she's feeling quite generous today.

note to bestwifeever: it's really not necessary to tip the limo driver more than 20%.

I was at work, so not invited to the party. My p/t job is Mon, Wed and Fri. Hope everyone else had fun!

I need to start setting my birdsongs alarm clock again, or otherwise I will end up sleeping all day long every day.

And this is bad why?:LOL: I've never heard of a bit of laziness hurting anyone.

We were dealing with issues with FIL's move and illness, but all seems on track for a good outcome. At the moment anyway. (Keeping fingers crossed.)

Back
Top Bottom