Woot Zune

twaddle

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
woot.com has a refurb'd 30GB zune gadget for $85:

Woot : One Day, One Deal (SM)

The sale only lasts one day (might be gone by the time you read this), but for $85 these are great toys. I have one, and 30GBs holds a lot of music, home videos, and even ripped DVDs. Plus it has a cool built-in FM receiver and other goodies.

woot.com has a refurb'd 30GB zune gadget for $85:

Woot : One Day, One Deal (SM)

The sale only lasts one day (might be gone by the time you read this), but for $85 these are great toys. I have one, and 30GBs holds a lot of music, home videos, and even ripped DVDs. Plus it has a cool built-in FM receiver and other goodies.

Cool, thanks! I already have a 20GB Dell DJ but at this price I couldn't resist having a backup/alternate.

Thanks...I ended up buying one....like most products there were many positive reviews and many negative reviews about this product, but for $92 (total price with tax and shipping), hopefully it will be worth it. I already have an old Creative mp3 player which I love but it doesn't have video. I'm hoping I can somehow figure out how to get movies on to the Zune to watch while I'm traveling.

Looks like they sold out.

Getting movies to the Zune is the first project I undertook when I got mine. I'm using handbrake (available for all major platforms):

HandBrake

The process is slow, but it usually works....

Back
Top Bottom