Yahoo! home page problems

REWahoo

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give
After using "My Yahoo!" as my home page for many years and sticking with them through all their 'improvements' I've finally given up. The final straw is the error messages I've been getting in my email inbox (both on my Yahoo! mail and linked Google mail accounts) for the past three weeks. Others are having the same problem and there doesn't seem to be a fix - or any indication Yahoo! knows or cares about the issue. Fini.

I'm open to suggestions but for lack of anything better, I'm moving here: Best Homepage Ever | All of Your Favorite Sites in 1-Click!

My home page is about:blank

Firefox's address bar is really smart. I type a couple of letters and it lists all of the sites that I could be thinking of....almost reads my mind!

My home page is about:blank

Firefox's address bar is really smart. I type a couple of letters and it lists all of the sites that I could be thinking of....almost reads my mind!

Me too. I use Firefox on Windows, Safari on Apple devices, and Chrome on Chromebook in "guest" mode if I need to do some quick browsing.

I use the blank homepage too, which leaves me with the Yahoo mail dilemma. When it works, it is my favorite layout of the big three.

Yahoo has become almost unusable pretty much throughout the site.

Yahoo has become almost unusable pretty much throughout the site.

I use Yahoo for home page. Then take the link to finance. If you look at an equity, then hit the back button(the only navigation tool), you're back at the home page. What a nice feature.:what:

That's just the start of issues, brewer12345, nailed it, unusable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Early Retirement Forum mobile app

I use Yahoo for my homepage, not MyYahoo but the generic page that everyone sees, ,instead. I may not use this for my homepage for long, though. My main gripe is that they have such interesting looking news stories, but if you click on one of them you get a loud video. Not my cup of tea (I prefer written summaries), so I never click on them any more.

F said his Yahoo e-mail didn't work at all yesterday for a little while, although it works now. I have no idea what was up with that.

Last edited:
I use Yahoo for home page. Then take the link to finance.

I type "sq" in the Firefox 'awesome bar', hit the down arrow (selecting "http://yahoo.com/r/sq") and hit enter.

Back
Top Bottom