Your 2012 Christmas Card from TromboneAl

Thank you, Al! Nice to "see" you, too, and have a wonderful Christmas this year. :greetings10:

What a wonderful surprise! :clap:

Loved the video...and I miss you.

Merry Christmas Al....:flowers:

Beautiful!

And Merry Christmas to you too.

I signed the guestbook and join the "we miss you" chorus!

Really nice, Al. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas.

Thanks for the most excellent card. Merry Christmas!

As always the perfect mix of funny and sweet. Your daughter is gorgeous! Merry Christmas to the Trombones.

The opening shot of your personal photos showed you biking beside elk. Or were they reindeer? You bicycled all the way to the North Pole!

Thanks again for you beautiful Christmas "card".

I'm boycotting the Christmas Video until you come back and post once in a while!

OK, not really. Nice job as always. I remember just enough Korean for the Thank You's to jump out for me (something-something-ham-nee-da.) And great music.

Merry Christmas

-ERD50

Last edited:
That was awesome Al, thanks for sharing! Loved the intro LOL!

And I see you made post 10,000!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Good to hear from you again. I enjoyed the video, you really are living the life, congrats. Also signed the guest book but Happy Holidays to you and yours!

That was awesome Al, thanks for sharing! Loved the intro LOL!

And I see you made post 10,000!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Hah - is that what he's been waiting for? Holding back for that number?

-ERD50

Thanks, guys.

Nothing personal about not visiting the forum. I was just spending too much time here, and I'm a-scared of getting hooked in again. The 12-step share-a-holics program is going well -- one day at a time. ;) But it was fun to see the old familiar handles.

So glad to see you stopping in here with your Christmas video, it's a good one!

Happy holidays to you and Lena and Jenny.

Nice Christmas card as always. I don't suppose your daughter would be interested in marrying someone her dad's age?:flowers:

Very nice Al - Happy Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom