A critique of "Missed Fortune 101"

For all of you responding to or asking for more input/explanation from Mr. Brunner, it appears as though you might have missed this phrase from his last post:
We've heard quite a few of those promises before from other "last-time posters"!

Aw, quit your bitchin'! You could be in the state I am ... beneficiary of family trusts you can do little to change (well, I was instrumental in changing the trustee, not yet a done deal, and no evidence that anything will change...)

-- Pedorrero, idle* whining trustafarian
*But a bona fide student since 2008, keeping his mind occupied at least.

Are these the same strategies featured in 'dateline' today? The Attorney General they interview is not too happy with many of the sales pitches.

msnbc.com Video Player

I watched some of the show - I especially liked where the salesman shows the prospect a magazine with with a feature story by the salesman ( along with Ben Bernanke on the cover). Turns out, the guy pays $1500 to have his picture put on this cover of a (self-published) magazine . The salesman just picks which article he wants to be associated with from a list on their website. The dateline guy shows up with the same magazine with *his* picture on the cover! Priceless!

The focus of the part I watched was on non-disclosure of the surrender fees, and general deception and 'glossing over' of facts.

-ERD50

Back
Top Bottom