Actively managed funds have + alphas in the worst of times

timo said:
If anyone's really interested in looking at it in detail, maybe I could put up a simple web page. (Of course, being ERed, this might start to seem like work...)

Yes, I think many of us would be very appreciative of it. You would also get the benefit of critque from many of the "experts" here. Suggest we start a new called "Timo's Algorithm". We have definitely steered off the original topic here. There are many members of this forum who will be interested but are not participating because it is buried under this topic hearding.

By the way what age did you ER?

Thanks

Hydroman said:
Yes, I think many of us would be very appreciative of it. You would also get the benefit of critque from many of the "experts" here. Suggest we start a new called "Timo's Algorithm". We have definitely steered off the original topic here. There are many members of this forum who will be interested but are not participating because it is buried under this topic hearding.

By the way what age did you ER?

Thanks

OK will publish it somehow, and yes getting a critique and possibly having bugs pointed out would be most helpful. I ERed at "about" 52 - I say about because I had a software business for many years that did well but finally petered out, so there was no specific retirement date and it was not really by intention.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom