Amazon purchase... Aaauugghhh!

I get Amazon Prime for the free faster delivery. I get a big kick out of the (near) instant gratification. That's pretty immature but I don't care. :angel:

I also like Prime Pantry. I really don't use most of the other advantages of Amazon Prime because they don't appeal to me.

Last edited:
$4240 last year. Several notable photography and electronics items in there. We just got the 5% back card from them.

$7500 last year which is probably about normal. Did all our Christmas and birthday shopping on Amazon as well as a set of Callaway Apex blades/ Epic driver and three wood all needed for the links.

Don't forget to report your purchases on your state tax return, so you can pay the obligatory sales tax owed to your state!:confused:

I purchased a little over $1600 last year. Amazon is now collecting tax from my state beginning in 2017. I’ve also purchased items using Amazon Marketplace but most of those sales did not collect tax because they don’t have a physical presence in my state. So I will need to do a little math after downloading my history for 2017.

Oh..I have paid my taxes for Amazon for the last several years.

I don't really want to know how much I spend on Amazon last year. I'm sure it was a good chunk of money what with adding a few family members to the tribe. That said, this last holiday season the only brick and mortar stores I set foot in were grocery stores. And that alone is worth the price of admission, aka Prime, to me

Back
Top Bottom