Anyone Invested in Dividend ETFs?

After months of watching the price and divs go up, I finally bought into SDOG and a half position in IDOG. Only been in a little over 3-4 months, they continue to grow in price and payout. The ER is higher than I like, but I feel(I know where's the chart?) the performance makes up for it.
MRG

I've been watching CVY for a while...Not fantastic gains, flat since 2008, but good solid dividends, even through the recession...About 5% annually...

I did once upon a time. Eventually looked at the portfolio and saw that it held C, FNM, Freddy, AIG, GM, MET,PRU, GM, GE. WM, WB,...

decided that I could chose some utilities and bet on the weather and get better results. Hot in the Summer-Cold in the Winter. Guaranteed.

If so, how are they working out for you?

I do have one specific dividend EFT in my IRA besides my dividend stocks, DWX, SPDR SP Int. Dividend, currently paying 6%+ dividends.

It is up nicely about 7% this year. But it's flat since it's inception in Feb 2008. Take away 2008, please :D, and it has averaged 12% gain per year for the past 5 years since 2009.

Back
Top Bottom