Dividend investors what's your favorite ETF's?

I don't think the dividend is risky. Probably a great time to buy PDI. I own some as well as PTY and PDO. PIMCO funds have a long history of paying strong dividends. As long as you understand CEF's and their inherent leverage then go for it.

I understand the leverage aspect but how does that become a problem or risk? These funds have been around for a long time.

I understand the leverage aspect but how does that become a problem or risk? These funds have been around for a long time.

I think we are on the same page here. Leverage is only an issue if things go badly. But as you have stated these funds have been around a long time and they provide excellent dividend income. I own quite a few CEF's. Great income and has helped me retire "sort of early".

Buckskinbowman

For diversity in a dividend ETF, take a look at PFFA.They invest in preferred stocks and pay a 10.25% dividend. Yes, they do use leverage. If that scares you, look at PFF same principle but no leverage.

But why limit yourself to just ETFs? Closed-end Funds (CEFs) offer a huge variety of dividend paying stocks.

why not Wellesley? You have dividend paying stocks and bonds, less risky then CEF

Back
Top Bottom