Anyone who follows the stock market today knows we are doomed

REWahoo

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give
Some light humor for your amusement. And yes, I know I'll take some flack for enjoying this guy making light of those who see the pending market crash...

Sure, the S&P 500 is up 180% from the March 2009 lows. And, yes, unemployment is the lowest since late 2008.

But those statistics matter only if you’re looking at the facts and worried about being “objective.” I mean, who’s interested in what economists, government agencies and famous investors think, anyway?

What’s much more compelling is when you see the latest headlines on cable news, then extrapolate a narrative based on your own observations of fear, greed and corruption. That’s what we seem to have today.

As a result, I am not interested taking the word of a trendy non-profit at face value. Nor am I interested in what would have happened to a lazy buy-and-hold strategy over the past few decades.

I’m only interested in my own personal findings — and, of course, those who share my point of view — because that’s today’s trend.

And by this all-important measure, it’s clear that the Dow Jones Industrial Average is going to crash in the very near future. The proof? So says me.

That’s all you need to know.
Here's my obligatory column that says stocks will crash - Jeff Reeves

Could it be he is making fun of a certain MarketWatch columnist? Those silly ones by P.F. I never read for fear of giving the dude clicks?

He makes very good points. I'm gettng out.

Back
Top Bottom