Attractive Market Strategist

The guy or the gal? Someone for each of us!:cool:

I was referring to Diane, but for sure Aaron Task must be the best interviewer around. He is calm, respectful and intelligent.

Ha

I was referring to Diane, but for sure Aaron Task must be the best interviewer around. He is calm, respectful and intelligent.

Ha
I know you meant Diane, but we are overdue for equal time:

Photo/video thread!

reganmar12.jpg

trish+reagan+-th2-1.jpg

trish-th2.jpg

Is Silvia a man or a woman? I can never tell with foreign names.

I don't look much at those CNBC women but when she is on I'm lookin' like TromboneAl. I like the first picture the best.

I have seen Bartiromo when she does not look good at all. For example:

maria_bartiromo-pokies_04.jpg

Perhaps she was sad about the drop of values in her Citi shares? Or her purported boyfriend at Citi being canned?

I don't look much at those CNBC women but when she is on I'm lookin' like TromboneAl. I like the first picture the best.

She looks like she put on 20 pounds between the first shot and the rest.

Hmmm - as a Boglehead, I don't need video or that stuff.

But hey - an attractive female pole dancer quoting Bogleism's - perhaps set to music would be interesting.

I have yet to see a hottie purse her lips and give forth a sexy:

Pssst - wellesley.

:D :whistle:

heh heh heh - :greetings10: Tornado outside Kansas City a little bit ago. Hail predicted tonight -right after we planted a bunch of flowers in the yard. - shows you my powers of prediction. :rolleyes:.

You boys have very refined taste. I like Diane because she is cute and has very very womanly hips and thighs. As to Maria, she coud put on another 20 pounds and she would just be giving me more to kiss. :smitten:

And besides, she is clever!

YouTube - Joey Ramone - Maria Bartiromo

I'm still waiting for someone to post a dark-haired financial babe. Until then, I won't get too excited. Of course, my current excitation status isn't a great concern for most folks on this board. :)

I'm still waiting for someone to post a dark-haired financial babe. Until then, I won't get too excited. Of course, my current excitation status isn't a great concern for most folks on this board. :)

All right here you go.

Attachments

• Carmen.jpg
    Carmen.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 7
All right here you go.

Thanks! She's cute! I wonder if she's seeing anyone... :whistle:

FWIW, here's my hair color preference from least to most preferred: 'unnatural' color (pink, green, blue, etc.), red, blonde, bald, brown, black.

Who said that gentlemen prefer blondes? Of course, my preferences could simply indicate that I'm not a gentleman... :greetings10:

Back
Top Bottom