Buffet moves ahead of Gates

Well gee, Gates is just an old retired guy now, just trying to make do. Poor old geezer! :2funny:

I'll bet poor old Bill was just pacing back and forth through the 17 bazillion square foot mansion all night in anguish over this.:D

I'll bet poor old Bill was just pacing back and forth through the 17 bazillion square foot mansion all night in anguish over this.:D

All the while snacking on Ramen noodles and Little Friskies... :p

Woe is me... :rolleyes:

Now he should be able to qualify for gubmint cheese! Maybe we all could set out some of those little donation canisters for him at the cashier's counter at our favorite local eateries. :D

Now he should be able to qualify for gubmint cheese! Maybe we all could set out some of those little donation canisters for him at the cashier's counter at our favorite local eateries. :D

If you want to help BillG out just buy Microsoft stock. It is possible that you will be helping your own pocketbook, since the stock is beat down due to the Yahoo acquistion.

Bill's been giving it away for a while now, but it looks like he can still squeak by if he's careful. If you want to feel sorry for (or laugh as the case may be) someone --- how about this guy:

The biggest decline came from Spanish real-estate mogul Enrique Banuelos, who saw his net worth shed $7.7 billion to $1.3 billion.

Way to go Enrique...

Back
Top Bottom