calculator to determine total annual returns by position

Salty

Dryer sheet aficionado
hello
can anyone recommend an online calculator that will show me what my annual percentage return is for each of my holdings inc dividends where applicable. I am looking for something that includes, individual stocks, ETF's and Mutual Funds. I use Schwab to manage my accounts, however do not see this feature on their website.
Thank you very much.

on Schwab website login and go to "Portfolio Performance" then "Rate of Return". Enter dates under "Custom Dates" and you can see entire account.

If you want by holding go to "Portfolio Performance" then to "Schwab Portfolio Checkup" then to "View Holdings" and it will give you 12 month return.

on Schwab website login and go to "Portfolio Performance" then "Rate of Return". Enter dates under "Custom Dates" and you can see entire account.

If you want by holding go to "Portfolio Performance" then to "Schwab Portfolio Checkup" then to "View Holdings" and it will give you 12 month return.
Thank you very much RockyMtn.
I did this however only see the results at the total account level. Is there a way to look at the performance of my individual holdings ( indiv stocks, mutual funds and etf's?)
thanks again!

Thank you very much RockyMtn.
I did this however only see the results at the total account level. Is there a way to look at the performance of my individual holdings ( indiv stocks, mutual funds and etf's?)
thanks again!

If you want by holding go to "Portfolio Performance" then to "Schwab Portfolio Checkup" then to "View Holdings" and it will give you 12 month return by individual holding.

Last edited:

RockyMtn-
Got it, jst saw the last piece of your post
THANK YOU!!!

Back
Top Bottom