cash

You still wouldn't be a hoarder because all those cases of cheap wine you took off the shelf will be replaced within hours if not minutes. If there was a shortage of wine, and you took all of it all knowing it would not be restocked any time soon, then you're a hoarder. :cool: So, the moral of this story is to fill the darn RV with all the cheap wine you want so when the SHTF you're sitting pretty. Unless you start tossing all the wine bottles in the garbage for the neighbors to see and that's - as we say in Texas - a whole 'nuther matter. (Note: the mention of "cheap wine" brings back bad memories of drinking way too much Boones Farm Apple Wine as a young 'un). :yuk:

If he were a true hoarder he would have filled the fresh water holding tank of his RV with cheap wine.

Can we agree that feeling nervous about possible physical damage from falling boxes while moving the pile of febreeze so you can check your inventory of paper towels qualifies you as a hoarder?

You need a hobby - preferably one not involving, guns, knives, or explosives...
But those are my favorite things.

I could not light up any fireworks on Independence Day because the weather was too dry. However, I'm planning to make up for that on New Year's Eve.

If he were a true hoarder he would have filled the fresh water holding tank of his RV with cheap wine.
Someone needs to have a strong chat with NW on priorities!

Can we agree that feeling nervous about possible physical damage from falling boxes while moving the pile of febreeze so you can check your inventory of paper towels qualifies you as a hoarder?
Not even close. When you get remotely close to my inventory of toilet paper we'll chat. However, no matter how many cases of POM I take off the shelf at Sams they seem to mysteriously refill within minutes.

How many of you remember the run (pun unintended) on toilet paper Johnny Carson caused in the '70s?

My only worry is that the satellite dish will go down and I won't be able to watch it on CNN international!

My only worry is the beer runs out before the Cheeze-its.

There is an easy solution to that.

"Give a man a brew and he wastes an hour. Teach a man to brew and he wastes a lifetime."

Charles Shaw wine sold at Trader Joe's is produced by Fred Franzia, an unpretentious man who no longer has any business relationship with the Franzia box wine. I am not an oenophile, but find the following on Wikipedia. Obviously, when one pours a wine out of its bottle for a blind taste, his palate will not be so prejudiced when tasting something devoid of its label and price tag.

At the 28th Annual International Eastern Wine Competition, Shaw's 2002 Shiraz received the double gold medal, besting the roughly 2,300 other wines in the competition.

Shaw's 2005 California chardonnay was judged Best Chardonnay from California at the Commercial Wine Competition of the 2007 California Exposition and State Fair. The chardonnay received 98 points, a double gold, with accolades of Best of California and Best of Class.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom