Correction Imminent?

rembrandt

Recycles dryer sheets
The stock market has been going straight up lately. Does anybody think a correction is imminent, and when a good entry point would be? Thanks. :hide:

Yep, equities look exactly like the Venezuelan beaver cheese futures market right before it crashed. Be afraid, very afraid.

Thank-you for not asking about an EXIT point ...

It can't last forever.

Meanwhile, I must admit I am absolutely thrilled every day when I see my portfolio balances!! Wheee....!!!! :D

:dance::dance::clap:

What a great ride!

Last edited:
If not stocks, where do we put all this printed money?

It can't last forever.

Meanwhile, I must admit I am absolutely thrilled every day when I see my portfolio balances!! Wheee....!!!! :D

What a great ride!

Oh, no Mr Bill.:facepalm:

The Dow has dropped to 13,818 from the day's high of 13,880. Here we go!

No, no, no. It must continue! I'm actually starting to feel somewhat wealthy (at least by my modest standards).

It can't last forever.

What a great ride!
Well, I must admit you showed quite a bit of restraint this time!

Thanks for waiting to party until well after the first week of the year.:flowers:

Did you all notice that the peak of the market corresponded EXACTLY to the time W2R posted her Wheee....!!!! comment. Down almost 80 points since that very instant. I stand in awe of W2R's power to dominate the markets...

The market goes up and the market goes down. Kind of like the tides and waves. You can get a stomach upset if you watch it too closely.

It can't last forever.

What a great ride!

Uh....Oh.! I think that means ...get ready to sell.....:LOL:

A market correction is generally defined as a drop in the averages of 10%. I do not see a drop like that for the markets, barring an unforseen calamity or congress screwing up the sequester/budget/continuing resolution thereby causing a market panic. Personally I do not see this as an entry point in general, preferring to wait until May. Might sell some at the money covered calls out to August to generate some cash.

Back
Top Bottom